Garage Cleanout. EK stuff, system, etc.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matts96HB

VIP
Hey all, I'm looking to get rid of some parts.
Prices do not include shipping, if the item is large YOU are required to pick up. YES I am WILLING to part out the D16 if need be. It needs to be decent sized parts so I am able to sell the whole thing.
NOTE:
LOCATED IN SPOKANE,WA
All prices are OBO, ALL OF THEM!

D16Y7 (1996) Complete engine, Tranmission, ECU, Shift Linkage, Axles, ETC.
161,832 miles. Drop this baby in and see 30+mpg in a hatchback. EASILY.
Oil changed EVERY 3,000 miles, no exceptions. Full synthetic always used.
Clutch is original, and in decent shape.
Transmission has NO grinds, and is in excellent shape.
This would be a great swap for someone who needs a new engine, or is looking for something to build as a project.
AXLES HAVE LESS THAN 1,500 MILES ON THEM!!
PM me an offer. Shooting for ~$400 for all this stuff. I just want it gone.

Other stuff:
D-Series Torque mounts: You pay the shipping and ill give em to ya
EK Front/Rear camber kit: $25
Garrett T25: Minimal shaft play, comes with rebuild kit and wastegate actuator. $100
"Dropzone" Gas Shocks for EK. Payed $100. $75+ Shipping

2 Kicker CVR 12's in a CUSTOM SEALED BOX with an MA Audio 1,000 watt 2 Channel Amp, wiring INCLUDED! (No trades for this one)
I'm selling this for a friend, he is seeking $500 shipped for everything. Note:shipping is REALLY expensive for something this big, so this is a STEAL! LINK TO CRAIGSLIST/PICS:
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/571199792/b9zrx

ALL PRICES ARE OBO. MAKE AN OFFER AND I WILL CONSIDER. PICS OF EVERYTHING ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. I'LL CONSIDER TRADES ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE SOUND SYSTEM, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE.

Last edited:
Not sure what brand they are.

I'd have to dig them out and take a peek.
I payed 100 for em, so 50 for the kit and shipping says ~16.97
65 shipped and they're yours

EDIT: just looked and they are skunk2.
I have this same set on my hatch right now, i just accidentally bought 2.

Last edited:
Added dropzone gas shocks to the list, just remembered I have those. Installed once, but never driven on!

is these only shocks or springs as well .... or full suspension do you have all 4 why you dont make a deal for me with the kamber kits and the shocks im looking for these and i have parts for trade let me know what are you looking in particular and maybe i have it you never know if you want email me pics to colombian_jam@hotmail.com and i let you know
thank you

Those are just the shocks, I don't have a spare set of springs except the stock stuff. Which would kind of defeat the purpose. Anyway, I'll get some pics tonight and email them, thx for the quick replies!

More parts will be added tonight. I'm going out to the shop to sift through my stuff and get pics of everything.

To the top!

Back