Garage Sale BUY MY SOHC STUFF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dasfinc

Hey all, I'm up in Earlville IL 60518, and I have the following items for sale, all can be shipped depending upon size and weight.

Full 1992 D15B8 Head, 98K on the head, in perfect working condition when pulled from MY car. (No Dizzy) $40 Picked up

Full 1994 D15B7 Head, Has D16A6 Camshaft and a D16Y7 Cam Gear for a small performance bump, Head needs a rebuilt as the valve seals are mostly toast. (No Dizzy) $30 Picked up

92-95 D16Z6 Refurb Dizzy Bought it brand new, Not what I needed $80 shipped

D series OBX Intake Manifold for Automatic Y7/Y8's $80 shipped, Could use a new paint job as the paint is chipping, but all the welds are good.

Nearly new D15 B7 Spark Plug Wires $10, $20 shipped

92 AC Compressor $15 picked up

4 13" Steelies, 2 tires nearly new, 2 tires have some camberwear, but still have plenty of tread. $100 picked up.

Virgin P06 ECU, $60 shipped

92-95 Wiring Harness, I was told it was a Vtec harness, but didn't wanna find out the hardway. The O2 Wiring will most likely be pulled, but the harness has all its plugs so incase you need a Vtec solenoid plug, or any other kind of plug this would be perfect, $35 shipped for the whole thing, or I'll hack it up and sell individual connectors/wiring for $8 shipped a piece.

D16Z6 Vtec Solenoid with oil pressure switch $50 shipped to your door.

Last edited:
hey do you still have the plugs for the vtec sol.. i need them both...

Just the connector? I have like 5 that will work on the oil switch on the Vtec Solenoid *The 2 wire connector off the oil pressure switch*, but I don't have the one wire connector for the other part of the Solenoid.

Back