Garage sale...literally.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
PM, or AIM me for my address...first come...first serve....I'll be home at 7:30 tommorrow, I might take a short day trip to Home depot in the afternoon, and I'll be home all night tommorrow night. Meriden CT...one and a half hours from NY, and two hours from Boston...if you drive fast...hehe

I got a lot of stuff I don't need, or can't use, or dont have the time to do to them what I want to..that and plus..I got to get some stuff to build up the garage and the roof...and to put a little into the bank to help the mortgage payment on the first...

So I'll just list some stuff that I have, I'll accept dirt cheap prices for, and if your local..then come pick it up and bring some cash. And chill out with a favorite beverage.

I have..

2 SMIC, different sizes, $25 each
2 AE86 Stock Rims $20 a pair
6...yes 6 Z car Mag wheels, very cleanable...one somewhat polished up, some have junk wheels on them...4 clean ones sells for $500 on Ebay, Best OFFER.
spare stock S13 front TC rods $10
S13 KYB GR2 rear shocks with some springs on them, $50
2 Datsun Z mag wheels, hard to get and polish up sweet...$100
225/55/14 Dunlope tires, 99% tread on two, 90% on the other two...$100
Saab Carrol Shelby GoldVains off a 900turbo, high offset, but super strong..$200 OBO
rims from Japan...too many to list...
TDo3 or 4 14B turbo, ported, decent condition, useable as is $100
T25 mint shaft play $250 OBO
6 Stock Z fuel injectors, $40
s13 subframe spacers...what ever they are worth..
Sparco Race seat $200
Cusco EG6 front Springs $100
JDM Slot Machine with tokens $300
Lots of Honda Parts too...

And too many other parts that are just laying around in my way..

First come first serve...no dibs..Cash only...worth the trip.

basically...swing by, bring money, point at something...and make an offer...worst thing I could say is no...or laugh at the offer..

PM me for the addy, AIM me @ Airj0ckey, or call my cell @ 203-537-6746

it's a clean SMIC off an Eclipse I think..cleaned up, small..but should be good for a honda 4 banger...I guess I sold the other one I had...I can't find it...unless it walked away somewhere...Ohh well...

Ahh...And I still got this "Rice Kit" for sale..

Best offer.. :lol:
aar.jpg

and the SMIC... and the Cusco Springs for the EG6 next to them (fronts only)

ach.jpg

:( nope...

Only thing I would have for an LS is a set of used GSR pistons and rods...$50

I need walls..... ;)

the garage floor is now done...finnished it today...

I sold $100 in wheels..and bought $100 of concrete.....my back is killing me...37 bags.

Wow, I thought concrete cost more than that! I'm about to build a fence around my back yard- concrete time for me too. Bump for Clayton!

well...after 150 bags of concrete...(80 lbs each)...the garage floor is done finally...only took me like 7 months :angry: ohh well...

I got 40 studs today, and 8 sheets of sheathing...and a few rolls of insulation...so the rest of the walls can start going up.......

and I still have a pile of parts and junk in my way...so if you think I might have something you can use...feel free to call my cell...or PM me...or hit me up on AIM at Airj0ckey....and get directions to my house...bring money...and buy something...I need more money for shingles and more sheating...I want the garage built and done and set up before winter...

Plus if anyone wants to swing by tommorrow or Sat...they can...crack a cold one, help nail studs together, or screw plywood to the studs...anything...even set up my computer or something...your welcome to swing by anytime...even if you want to watch a DIY'er work and sweat his nuts off...hell...you can even take a video and submit it to the discovery channel....make a show like "How not to build a garage"...... :p

Back