CA GARAGE SALE lots of stuff 10-300 bucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efkyle

I have a lot of honda stuff mostly for ef's, for now i have
99 ex d16y8 block with 5 speed hydro tranny, clutch and pressure plate, linkage, headers and axles (car had 80000 miles when removed) - 300
99 ex single cam vtec distributor and wires (TD73U) - 100
99 ex stock exhaust manifold, will work for any d series, with heat shield - 30
DC 4-1 B series headers - 75
99 ex stock air box, includes pipe for b series swap and maf sensor - 50
b series turbo manifold - 50
88-91 crx si, hatch si, or 4 door main relay - 10
ls oil pan - 25
91 crx si wiper resivoir with pumps - 25
91 crx si radiator and fan (will also fit hatch) - 60
91 crx si stock cat back exhaust with flowmaster muffler (great for smog) - 100
90 crx dx back piece that folds over trunk compartment blue color not ripped - 40
99-00 si p2t computer - 120
99 ex p2p computer - 100
91 crx si battery mount with plastic and securing bar - 30
hasport efb1 mounts need new urethane - 200
lost more just ask what you need i most likely have it and will trade most of this stuff
i also have a 91 crx si ls turbo clean interior jdm front end rota jspl wrapped in falken azenis 4400 willing to trade
email or text for pictures if not pictured six six one 3one2 99six0 thanx for looking
socal near palm springs willing to ship

u still have the hasport mounts.. they will work w a b18a1 right?

need a 91 si body harness?

have a 91 body harness? i need one for me ef swap?

hey, do you still have DC headers???let me know if you still have them!!!! also, do you have any pictures of those headers??? if you do can u send me to marktorresvl89@yahoo.com and how much shipped to NJ,08721??? U the flat rate from USP i think its like 4.99>>>"i see on T.V." "IF it fit,it shipped "

got pics of the rotas?? and im lookin for a si interior and a si cable tranny for me ef...lemme know thanks

Back