Garage Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

I've just got to get this stuff out of my mom's garage- It really doesn't seem like much of anything to me, but in case anyone needs it I figured that I would list it- PLease don't be afraid to lowball, because to me, this stuff is garbage- I'm in milford, PA 18337 is you're wondering about local pick up or shipping etc

*D16Z6 Block- Needs oil pan, pistons and rings are in good condition

*94 Civic Automatic 4 door rear drum brake(201 mm drum), trailing arm etc- Bushing is shot in the trailing arm, but the rest is in good shape

*91 integra bumper- never installed, but will def. not fit a 92-93

*D16z6 trans- sold as is- never drove with it, dunno the condition

*Used d16z6 flywheel, pressure plate and clutch

*Used JDM B18C (gsr) flwyheel, pressure plate, clutch

*90 prelude center console

*90-93 LS cat- used, but still looks it has a little life in it

*No name high flow cat- I cut the exhaust manifold flange off of it, but the other one is still there- It's for EG civics i think

*Misc power steering parts from a 95 jdm gsr, and a 90 prelude

PM me with offers, no matter how low :)

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 2 2004, 09:29 PM
I'll meet ya half way :p

ttt
[post=385495]Quoted post[/post]​

50 for d16z6 block, if i can throw d16y8 parts on it... let me know, im gona be out there saturday...

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 2 2004, 11:16 PM
i got nothing but the block from that setup bro

50 bills sounds good

I'll shoot ya a PM with my cell
[post=385547]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, i tried callin ya about 3 times, and no awnser. Anyway, that block is that a shortblock with pistons, rods and crank? Also im interested in tranny. Im gona be in pittsburgh tomarrow, and didnt realize your 5 hours east of there... BUT i want to talk to you if we can make a deal worth it to me for a 13 hour round trip drive (i live in cleveland) Thanks.

holy crap- yeah dude we can make a deal

you called me while i was in class btw- haha, professor wasn't real pleased

i'll def. make it worth the trip bro, i just want to get rid of the stuff- But like i said above, everything is as-is

i never drove the car with that motor in it and i never drove with that trans- it was sold to me as good, but that's all i know

and yeah the block is complete with pistons, rods, crank ,water pump- not much else though

block and trans are pending- Everything else is still for sale

also I've got a set of b series shift linkage laying around if anyone needs it- I've gotta get around $110 shipped

otherwise that will go on ebay and the rest is going to the junkyard

You might want to tell people what car the driver's side mirror came from... hatch/coupe are different from the sedan.

thanks C, i knew i forgot at least one detail from those auctions

good looking homie :)

Back