1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage sell

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by bustedknuckles, Aug 8, 2005.

1. bustedknuckles

bustedknuckles Member

Hey i'm going back to school so i'm trying to get rid of all these parts in my garage

94 ls tranny $200
    95 d16z6 tranny $100
    94 ls block needs some work to the cylinder walls and possibly new pistons $100
    94 ls ECU $75
    94 LS head $200
    91 b18a1 motor no tranny $500
    91 b18a1 ecu $60
    Pro clutch 6 puck stage 2 clutch has like 10 miles on it $150
    Fidanza lightweight flywheel 9lbs. has a few rust spots on the surface where it was near the gage door when it rained, it can be resurfaced though nothing major let that go for $75

i also have a couple of dizzy's 94 ls, 95 d16z6, and a 95 d15, for $75 a piece but i
    need help on identifyin which is which,

if prices dont suit you just PM me i will negotiate price i just need money for school and to clear out moms garage too. i live in southern VA. and i leave for school in a week but i can come down on weekends.

2. CiViC_SOHC

CiViC_SOHC Senior Member

does the tranny grind? if not how much shipped to 46615? thanks

3. bustedknuckles

bustedknuckles Member

which tranny? both of them have no problems with grindage. what state are you from because i'm not trying to ship it i will meet halfway if reasonable. but i will get the shippin price to you prob by wednesday.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted