Garrett Turbo, Eagle rods, Wiseco Pistons, ARP, Timing belt+more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

unsivil_audio

Ninja's pwn samuri's.
Blew up my motor sale! Lets move stuff fast guys, everything is OBO, here we go...

3. 3 Good b16 Eagle Rods, throwing in the one with the spun rod bearing for free - $150 shipped
3 good 9:1 81.5 Wiseco pistons, throwing in the 4th one for free as well, good rings on these as they were ran for only about 2k miles - $100shipped
sale5.jpg

sale6.jpg

sale7.jpg

sale8.jpg

sale9.jpg

sale10.jpg

sale11.jpg

4.) Brand New OEM B16a Timing belt - $45 Shipped
sale12.jpg

sale13.jpg

5.)99-00 Civic Fog Lights (no covers), was told they are OEM, lenses say "Rayberg" though, just trying to get what I paid for them back out - $55 shipped
sale14.jpg

sale15.jpg

6.)ITR Front bumper *CRACKED* could be fixed - $100 + Shipping
itrbumper1.jpg

itrbumper2.jpg

itrbumper3.jpg

7.)ITR lip, two broke side mounting points, still mounts fine - $100 shipped
itrlip1.jpg

itrlip2.jpg

Not pictured
8.)B18a1 LS block and crank. bored and honed to 81.5mm and hot tanked - Good condition with brand new ACL main bearings, spins nicely, will include LS oil pump and water pump (if I still have them) - $Make offer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sold

used B16a ARP headstuds with washers, NEVER overtorqued - $Sold
1.)Garrett T3/T4 turbo, .50/.48 A/R and I believe its a 50 trim, has a little in and out play but it worked perfect for me when I pulled it last week, no fittings or couplers - $Sold, ebay

Last edited:
hey man, pm me some more info on the pistons/rods, what is wrong with the 4th piston?

The piston, it chunked out right under the valve relief which I thought that one picture of me holding it showed. Thanks for you interest guys.

Back