CA Garrett turbo, z6 alt, starter & pulley

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh yes.. forgot ... i'll see about getting that quote today..

I can't find out anything about the turbo, besides that it is used on Mercede's 3 series. :shrug2:

If phily ends up not getting the turbo, since he did have first dibs on it, I would like a crack at it next. I will also let you know about the starter most likely tomorrow. Could you get me a quote on how much shipping would be for everything, please? Thanks man.

I should have bought the hazzard button too, darn it! Anywho, thanks for everything, Clint. :thumbsup: Bump for you!

Hey Clint, I may or may not, as I am not sure just yet, need the alternator as well. How much would it be shipped? I'm thinking if you send it flat rate by the post office is should be around eight bucks to ship. Let me know. I'm going to find out if my dad wants/needs it and if he does, consider it sold. :D

If I do get it, I'll do you the favor and take the hazzard button off your hands too. :D After all, you can never have too many hazzard button's laying around. :ph34r:

Sweet! :D I'll let you know man. Now that he owns a Civic, he talks to me about it EVERY-FREAKIN'-DAY! Holy crap! I told him that he might get a present for Christmas, aka the Z6 I have sitting at home. :ph34r:

Back