1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gas Line

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by EF9_Hatch, May 4, 2007.

1. EF9_Hatch

EF9_Hatch Yeah

O boy im pretty mad lol....So i go out to my car today and i smell gas....obviously this is not good....I look under my car and there is a puddle the size of a mouse pad under my car and of course it is gasoline! Which sucks obviously...Well I drove into work and i looked under my car and the gas tank is soaking wet and you can see the line dripping gas.. I dont know if the line is broke or if there is a hole in it or not.
    So my question is...are these hard to replace? im sure they are but im just wondering...I know im going to have to do it soon because i cant be driving around with a leaking gas line...NOT GOOD lol...anyways...Yea thats my question...thank you for any or all of your help!

2. efcivic4dr

efcivic4dr New Member

Most of them are about 6 inches of rubber hose from the metal line to the fp. You will prolly need to drop the tank and check the line. Shouldnt be to hard to do though. Make sure you take the gas cap off so there isnt as much presure in the tank and lines etc....

-Carl-

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted