Gas poured in my head!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i got the header back after. he knew i was gonna beat the shit outta him.. i had someone smell it and he said it smelled normal.. and the guy goes to my school. so if he did anything he knows im comin for him.. i know where he lives and what he drives. i'd smash his car up pretty good. settled everything tho.

:roll: He was legally obligated to include the header. You didn't even consider attempting the proper channels?

:roll: He was legally obligated to include the header. You didn't even consider attempting the proper channels?
and he is not talking about channel five news......"kid goes to jail for beating up school mate over car" now kid cant get a good job cause he has felonies! or it willl go something like that.

the propper channels?
yeah dude. like saying, "hey, i bought this car car, dont' fucking change anything on it or i'll take you to court".

better yet, dont' agree to buy something you can't take home the same day you look at it. have the cash ready or wait for something else.

The police and small claims court would have resolved this had he not been so cooperative. Even the threat of police action might have been enough to encourage him to make the right decision.

yeah i know that now... well i had a reciept for the payment. now i know NOT to do any payment shit...

Back