1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gas powered RC car for sale.

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Loco Honkey, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Loco Honkey

Loco Honkey Banned

It's an HPI RS4.2 with a Porsche GT2 body and a 5th gen Civic hatch body. It has the following mods:
    OS .12CV Hyper w/ minor inernal porting and timing adjustments
    HPI lightweight flywheel
    HPI racing clutch
    HPI center belt tensioner
    HPI front belt tensioner
    HPI Pro compound X pattern tires
    HPI two speed transmission
    Home made front limited slip
    Team Associated header- ported
    CVEC tuned pipe
    Duratraxx starter box w/ battery

Misc. stuff like gears, spring shims, spare wheels and tires, extra chassis parts, ect...

Radio is a Futaba Attack two stick

Video of the car is here: http://thenew.gamesbbs.com/~vassago/movies/rc.mpg (right click, save as- 4.1MB)

Cost of the car was about $350, cost of the mods and bodies was about $600. I'd like to get $475. No, I'm not going to trade for any parts.

I'll throw in a Tamiya TA03F AWD electric touring car w/ mechanical speed control and a LanEvo V body and some old Kyosho 2WD buggy in pieces (all there, just in pieces) for an additional $85.

Prices do not include shipping from Bend Oregon, 97701

I'll post pictures tomorrow evening. If you're serious, EMAIL Me at houseofboost@yahoo.com Re: RC car. DO NOT POST HERE. If you post here trying to talk price, I will not respond.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted