Gas station romance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if there's a kayak strapped to a parked car, continue on your way. She already got her free gift. You don't want yours.

:werd:
although the free kayak is only the begining of the joys of the herpies lifestyle... dont forget the beach front home, the horse riding, the tai-shi on the beach... herpies is the shit :thumbsup:

haven't you seen the commercials?

you get to go camping, get a kayak, and all the stuff e-mentioned, just for having herpes!

you get to go camping, get a kayak, and all the stuff e-mentioned, just for having herpes!
Haha, yeah. Those commercials make herpes seem kickass. So, if a kayak = herpes, does a canoe mean hepatitis? Is a yacht aids?
You can't cheat on Misti !
She never returned my phone calls ='( YOU BROKE MY HEART!
Haha, I'd consider myself lucky if I had a nice, honest girl with a sense of humor that can cook =P. But hey, she's taken. Gotta work with watcha got =D

:werd: the herpies lifestyle is like being a rock star without the paparazi and heroin addiction

haven't you seen the commercials?

ive seen them, but i always figured they were just glorifying it, like "look ive got herpies but it doesnt stop me from doing what i want" kind of thing. i didnt think they actually gave shit to you, haha.

If I manage to receive herpes from this whole situation, you're all dead for jinxing me =P

when I saw this thread I thought

decemberextra7.jpg

ok... so... if I had a friend... I'd sure hope she wasn't trying to hook me up. I'm sorry, but friends always have the worst taste. After all, most women hate their friends' boyfriends. But...

She may not be that bad. Watch out for the girl, because if her friend is cute, she's probably the ugly one. There's always 1 cute one, 1 ugly one. They have to make sure that one makes the other look better. Either way, how would you feel if all of a sudden someone came up to you and said 'Your friend who works here told me she wanted to find you a nice guy. Well, shall we go out to dinner?'

I mean... I'd think you were a creep... and I'd go slap the shit out of my friend for doing that.

ok... so... if I had a friend... I'd sure hope she wasn't trying to hook me up. I'm sorry, but friends always have the worst taste. After all, most women hate their friends' boyfriends. But...

She may not be that bad. Watch out for the girl, because if her friend is cute, she's probably the ugly one. There's always 1 cute one, 1 ugly one. They have to make sure that one makes the other look better. Either way, how would you feel if all of a sudden someone came up to you and said 'Your friend who works here told me she wanted to find you a nice guy. Well, shall we go out to dinner?'

I mean... I'd think you were a creep... and I'd go slap the shit out of my friend for doing that.
First off, I completely understand that friends all have horrible taste. I learned not to accept a friend "hooking me up" fast. Second, we all know there's an ugly chick or two in every group =P. Third, if I was interested, I would simply walk up to her with the intention to get her number. I would never go up to a girl and say something along the lines of "Hey, your uhhh, friend... She told me you were single. Wanna go out?". It's pretty much the same crap every time anyhow. You crack a few jokes and if she's interested you will notice. Then you simply ask for her number. I understand that not all are the same, but if that doesn't work, screw it. I don't want another complicated girl anyhow.

Back