Gas station romance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That whole "ugly girl" shit has to stop. I mean she was fine looking. And looks go away, assholdom, bitchiness, stupidity - those are lifelong.

That whole "ugly girl" shit has to stop. I mean she was fine looking. And looks go away, assholdom, bitchiness, stupidity - those are lifelong.
So true. I'm not a shallow guy, but I'm not looking for someone I plan on marrying at the moment. To be honest, I still hate women because of my ex gf, but I will be the first to admit I have hated living without one. If I get serious with someone, that's fine, but for the moment a girl who is fun to talk to would do the trick. All you have to base your opinion off of when randomly meeting someone(besides 2 minutes of conversation) are their looks. If she turns out to be either of the three listed, I will free myself of that burden quick and simple =P.

You say that. But a beautiful body can make men do real stupid shit.

You say that. But a beautiful body can make men do real stupid shit.
By far true, but... Ahh fuck it. Saying and doing are two completely different things. I'll just keep getting random advice/facts =P. One's personality cannot be put into words. I've had a girlfriend that I considered absolutely gorgeous and I admit she could alter my judgment sometimes, but nothing remotely serious. Always staying out late and going into work tired and what not... I'm not too bad keeping my composure ^_^

My advice to you my friend stay single until your 20 something.

I'm with my girlfriend of 14 years now. We went through our hippy stage, which we both thought we looked good but we looked like worn out shoes. Now that we are totally taking it seriously (We appreciate that our 20s are over) we're lookin pretty hot. I'm trying to talk her into a new hairstyle that will pretty much rock the casbah.

Got one thing to say... Pshhhhhh!

Not saying you cant date, just dont commit.

I did and now im handcuffed for life........but its all good cause were compatible.

But one thing I would reccomend is having all the fun you can untill you hit that point.

So, you're telling me that when a guy comes up to me and tries to make me laugh he's hitting on me? Wow, blondes really are dumb. :lmao: I feel bad now... I unknowingly rejected some people, I think.

True, I had enough faith in you to know that you wouldn't be dumb enough to say 'your friend...etc' but, I was making a point. And, I'm glad you picked up on it. ;) Hope things work out... :p

Sharif... don't like it? Rock the Casbah! Rock the Casbah!!! omfg that was funny as hell. Thank you for making my day. :lol:

Not saying you cant date, just dont commit.

I did and now im handcuffed for life........but its all good cause were compatible.

But one thing I would reccomend is having all the fun you can untill you hit that point.

I'm happy that the two of you are compatible. I sometimes believe everything happens for a reason, so live life how it comes =P It will end up awesome. Advice noted =D

So, you're telling me that when a guy comes up to me and tries to make me laugh he's hitting on me? Wow, blondes really are dumb. :lmao: I feel bad now... I unknowingly rejected some people, I think.
Allow me to rephrase... Charm is expressed through various forms(My form of choice is comedy). If the girl is interested she will usually express it somehow(Facial expression and such). Then the guy takes a chance. If the guy isn't interested, he isn't hitting on you. /sarcasm.

True, I had enough faith in you to know that you wouldn't be dumb enough to say 'your friend...etc' but, I was making a point. And, I'm glad you picked up on it. ;) Hope things work out... :p
Glad someone has faith in me =P lol, I've never met the girl. I bet I will make a post late Friday saying "Yeah, I wasn't interested" and all of this will be over. I started off just telling a story I found funny, but hey. I'll never complain about some good conversations.

Sharif... don't like it? Rock the Casbah! Rock the Casbah!!! omfg that was funny as hell. Thank you for making my day. :lol:
Haha, I love that song and no problem =P

Got one thing to say... Pshhhhhh!

Just watch out for Shareef. You know he won't like it.

god DAMMIT man.... I wanna date you.

Rep for that one !

EDIT: Celerity has just brought back the 10 year old tradition of "Clash Points" for Kanned.

god DAMMIT man.... I wanna date you.

Rep for that one !

EDIT: Celerity has just brought back the 10 year old tradition of "Clash Points" for Kanned.
Score. I've danced to that song intoxicated more than I've sang Sweet Child of Mine =P And that's a damn good amount. Oh, and private message me for my phone number... Hahaha, oh that crazy HondaSwap stalker =P

Well, in further thought, I can tell you from experience:

When you have some dumb cunt on hondaswap calling you "a creepy old 30" something .. it makes you think. I can't think that my 30 is anything - I'm not even a "30 something" and people think I've hit the end of the road. The truth is, in my experience, I'm a damned good looking 30 year old.

My friends, regardless of how built they are, are all losing their hair, they have guts they can't ever get rid of, and their faces look 10 years older than mine. And I know exactly why:
Booze and Pot.

If you're 25, quit booze and pot. I drink "sometimes" and never smoke pot. Smoking cigarettes has done enough to damage my DNA and make it unravel (I used to heal from a cut in like, 4 hours. Takes me all day now)

When you're starting your 30s you take your appearance way more seriously. I shave all the time now, and keep my hair trim and wear as nice clothes as I can. I do exercises. I walk a lot, and I eat salads and sip tea. And I do that because I realise that life isn't forever, and I need to start doing this now more than later. The woman is the same way - We spent our 20's just having looks come to us, fighting it off even with long hair and drug-rugs and not caring. Now, we've seen the end of the road and we're backing the fuck up.

All this talk about being respectable?

Shut up and lay the pipe when you're young and can.
I'm not a prick or user now, and I won't be one later. Just not my style. I understand there are PLENTY of girls who don't mind just having a good time for one night, but I've tried that... Doesn't really float my boat.

Score. I've danced to that song intoxicated more than I've sang Sweet Child of Mine =P And that's a damn good amount. Oh, and private message me for my phone number... Hahaha, oh that crazy HondaSwap stalker =P

I'm rich and established. If I want to call you, I'll fedex you a cell phone.

that's how I roll. Snoochie Boochies.

Well, in further thought, I can tell you from experience:

When you have some dumb cunt on hondaswap calling you "a creepy old 30" something .. it makes you think. I can't think that my 30 is anything - I'm not even a "30 something" and people think I've hit the end of the road. The truth is, in my experience, I'm a damned good looking 30 year old.

My friends, regardless of how built they are, are all losing their hair, they have guts they can't ever get rid of, and their faces look 10 years older than mine. And I know exactly why:
Booze and Pot.

If you're 25, quit booze and pot. I drink "sometimes" and never smoke pot. Smoking cigarettes has done enough to damage my DNA and make it unravel (I used to heal from a cut in like, 4 hours. Takes me all day now)

When you're starting your 30s you take your appearance way more seriously. I shave all the time now, and keep my hair trim and wear as nice clothes as I can. I do exercises. I walk a lot, and I eat salads and sip tea. And I do that because I realise that life isn't forever, and I need to start doing this now more than later. The woman is the same way - We spent our 20's just having looks come to us, fighting it off even with long hair and drug-rugs and not caring. Now, we've seen the end of the road and we're backing the fuck up.
I don't drink soda or anything carbonated really, eat sweets but one serving a week maybe, or eat fast food. I go to the gym 3 times a week(limited due to work, but I do abs everyday at home), can run 3 miles in 30 minutes(And do 3 times a week), smoke pot once every 2 months or so, and try not to drink often(Once every 3 weeks on average). I won't allow myself to ever have a gut, but hair loss runs in my family which makes me very depressed. I'm 18 and I'm starting to notice a receding hair line already. It's all good though, I used to shave my head, I can continue that streak. Anyhow, I give major props on taking care of yourself. I enjoy doing it(unlike most), so I consider myself lucky. Anyone that can fight urges for the better of their health deserves credit. 14 years!? Damn, my friend high fucking five. Congrats on your luck with that and good luck with all that the both of you are up to.

Thanks.. But the hair loss thing can be fought. It's in my family too. I have a full head of hair.

The key is head and shoulders, a good rinse, and then USE NO CONDITIONER. Go to the salon and get a bottle of Infusium.

I'm rich and established. If I want to call you, I'll fedex you a cell phone.

that's how I roll. Snoochie Boochies.
Bahahaha! It's been a real fun convo, but I agreed to go to the gym with my friend at 5am like a fucking idiot. I'll be back on during work tomorrow.

Thanks.. But the hair loss thing can be fought. It's in my family too. I have a full head of hair.

The key is head and shoulders, a good rinse, and then USE NO CONDITIONER. Go to the salon and get a bottle of Infusium.
I do use head and shoulders(I heard it helps from someone) and no conditioner =D. I'll check out that stuff tomorrow and thanks for the tip. I'm sure I'll run into you here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back