Gas station romance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok so i'm glad i could have brought you two together... i sure do love seeing celerity blow off some knuckle children to the n00bs. but... i tried to woo him years ago with my rendition of 'don't stand so close to me' and i think he took it the wrong way.

run your hand on slushbox's forehead, then masturbate profusely.

BAM, HERPES!

Oh shit, :rotflmao:

when I saw this thread I thought

decemberextra7.jpg

Dam I wish gas was still that cheap.

First off, I completely understand that friends all have horrible taste. I learned not to accept a friend "hooking me up" fast. Second, we all know there's an ugly chick or two in every group =P. Third, if I was interested, I would simply walk up to her with the intention to get her number. I would never go up to a girl and say something along the lines of "Hey, your uhhh, friend... She told me you were single. Wanna go out?". It's pretty much the same crap every time anyhow. You crack a few jokes and if she's interested you will notice. Then you simply ask for her number. I understand that not all are the same, but if that doesn't work, screw it. I don't want another complicated girl anyhow.

Not EVERY group have an ugly female. There's been many a night at the club. bar, pool hall, even the mall when I run into a group of girls and I'm like ok which one do I talk to first.

That whole "ugly girl" shit has to stop. I mean she was fine looking. And looks go away, assholdom, bitchiness, stupidity - those are lifelong.

So true bat at the same time those bad qualities make those good looks disappear so fast at least in my eyes.

I'm with my girlfriend of 14 years now. We went through our hippy stage, which we both thought we looked good but we looked like worn out shoes. Now that we are totally taking it seriously (We appreciate that our 20s are over) we're lookin pretty hot. I'm trying to talk her into a new hairstyle that will pretty much rock the casbah.

Why aren't ya'll married yet????

All this talk about being respectable?

Shut up and lay the pipe when you're young and can.

:lmao: I love the way you say shit.

I'm not a prick or user now, and I won't be one later. Just not my style. I understand there are PLENTY of girls who don't mind just having a good time for one night, but I've tried that... Doesn't really float my boat.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman. But for me that shit floats my boat and rocks my boat.

I'm rich and established. If I want to call you, I'll fedex you a cell phone.

that's how I roll. Snoochie Boochies.

Baller baller!!!

Bahahaha! It's been a real fun convo, but I agreed to go to the gym with my friend at 5am like a fucking idiot. I'll be back on during work tomorrow.

You think that's early try going to bed at 11-12pm (cause your body isn't used to sleeping at night) waking up at 0200 hit the gym, be back home by 0345 to get ready then be at work at 0430 to work a 12-14 hour shift.

ok so i'm glad i could have brought you two together... i sure do love seeing celerity blow off some knuckle children to the n00bs. but... i tried to woo him years ago with my rendition of 'don't stand so close to me' and i think he took it the wrong way.

????!!!!??!?!?!!?!?!

ah... i suppose the joke was only funny in my head. i have this habit where i speak... then i think about what i said. well, it's still funny to me. in a way. hahaha.... ok ok. i'm done here.

ah... i suppose the joke was only funny in my head. i have this habit where i speak... then i think about what i said. well, it's still funny to me. in a way. hahaha.... ok ok. i'm done here.
It's just that it slightly referred to homosexuality. Whenever a women makes a comment like that, all men go into panic mode in an attempt to prevent a loss of pride. ^_^

I'm still tossed around by this whatever.. that happened a few years ago

Because I woulda relocated to Cali for that.

you don't remember you talking about leaving me in the woods to ponder how to get home? And find myself along the way? I'm so hurt. And I'm even more crushed that you didn't know I wanted to woo you. :lol:

I remember that all clearly. I didn't think you were wooing me.

:( Humph, I woulda been in Cali now. It's amazing how life works.

Haha... if you wanted to be here, you'd come over. But, you're not. It is what it is. I'm always around. I won't leave CA... come and blow shit up with me.

I went there and she's a kickass person to talk to and has nice body. Update is that I'm having a bonfire tonight and she's coming by. I didn't record anything. Sorry about that disappointment =P

Oh snap, false alarm. I'm pretty sure I just got turned down because I got a "Ooohhh, turns out I can't, sorry" phone call. I've been turned down before and it felt the same =P. It's tempting to leave the post as is, but I figured I'd let you all know that I failed =(. Bonfire still on, so I'll still dance to Guns and Roses and The Clash by the end of the night =P

Also, I JUST found out what "TTIWWOP" means and go jerk off to pictures of the girls in your town. Freaks... =P

Back