Gas tank size on a 88 CRX DX???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LSCRX

I want to know what size my tank is on my CRX, i check kbb.com to see if they had the info on it but they dont list cars in the 80s :mad: and my car didnt come with a manual. Anybody know? Also from what i have read the DX is about 21XX lbs?

I believe it's around 10 gallons, maybe 11 or 12. The Helms manual has the exact figure.

The 88 DX is lighter than that, 90-91 Si's were the heaviest.

Yea I just looked it up: Std, DX, and Si is 12gallons, and the HF is 10.6 gallons

I thought it was around 10 as well. I just filled up with gas and it held 8.5 gallons....so i figured it might have a 1.5 gallon reserve....making it a 10 gallon tank? Its hard to tell since i dont have a gas light :p I was just trying to figure out my mpg, but its better than my truck and thats all i really care about.

Just do it like this: top it off; then keep track of how many miles you drive. When you go fill it back up again; top it off again and pay attention to how much gas you're putting in. That's how much gas you used for those miles; and just do the math.

Back