gas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2fastteg

so does anyone besides me think were gonna run outta oil soon maybe im just paranoid

eg6sir said:
i'm not too worried about it.. i'm surrounded by oil fields..

I thought you lived in bakersfield? Maybe oildale? maricopa? I don't recall any oilfields in bakersfield.

MikeBergy said:
I thought you lived in bakersfield? Maybe oildale? maricopa? I don't recall any oilfields in bakersfield.
yea.. i live in Bakersfield.. i refering to the whole area surrounding Bakersfield.. .. i live near central Bako. and i have a oil derrik(not too sure on spelling) a block from my Apt. in the the shopping center parking lot

yep i think its gonna be like that movie mad max were there in the desert and they guard the gas with there lives

MikeBergy said:

damn, youve been to Bakersfield right? right there when you get on 65 going north out of town, theres a shitload of oilfields

senate_9427 said:
damn, youve been to Bakersfield right? right there when you get on 65 going north out of town, theres a shitload of oilfields

65??? there is the 99 n/s, 58 e/w, 178 e/w .. and then I5 n/s outside of Bako

north on 99, past olive, there is the 65. it goes up to Delano, porterville, all that shit.

well not really delano, now that i think about it, but you can get there from 65, its longer though. basically it goes up through porterville then strathmore and lindsay.

Last edited:
We will be running out of oil shortly.. I just purchased a Jeep that has a 23 gallon tank, gets 16mpg...

1.5 weeks owned: 3 tanks burned. I will personally dry out america's oil reserves in about 2 years at this rate.

$65 for a tank of gas.. I almost freaked out the first time.. now I just sit and weep for a few minutes and shake it off.

$65.. Thats enough for a decent pair of shoes..

Or a full tank of gas in my civic and my integra.. and a couple of cokes and a snack or two.

senate_9427 said:
north on 99, past olive, there is the 65. it goes up to Delano, porterville, all that shit.

well not really delano, now that i think about it, but you can get there from 65, its longer though. basically it goes up through porterville then strathmore and lindsay.
ahh .. i see, i dont get up there ever.. no reason too, lol..

haha, that reminds me, i got in an argument with some girl we were drinking with the other night. She got really pissed because i told her Bakersfield sucks and is ghetto. she is a spoiled bitch who lives off her parents. she is like 22 with a kid a few years old, and her parents support her ass to live down here in SD, and the bitch doesn't even work. everyone was laughing at her because she has about the IQ of a rock, and she was trying say that because her parents have a nice house in bakersfield, that its a nice city. She kept making herself look more stupid with everything she said, so i kept it going for a while for a little entertainment for everyone.

eg6sir said:
ahh .. i see, i dont get up there ever.. no reason too, lol..

don't worry, you're not missing anything...lol... that is unless you like the nasty ass smell of dairies and cow shit.

ya know Bakersfield has really been expanding.. its not that bad of a place, its just hotter than hell in the summer, cold in the winter and there isnt much to do here other than drink, ummm.. did i say drink already.. lol .. and there is always stupid fucks fighting at the bars..

eg6sir said:
ya know Bakersfield has really been expanding.. its not that bad of a place, its just hotter than hell in the summer, cold in the winter and there isnt much to do here other than drink, ummm.. did i say drink already.. lol .. and there is always stupid fucks fighting at the bars..
we used to go there jsut for the mall and stuff. i heard the mall is just a hangout for the gangs now. well i guess it always has been, but i heard its worse now. As far as the bars, i've heard bad shit about them too. one of my friends got his ass jumped there by a few guys, apparently over some stupid shit they started.

see.. thats what i'm talkin about.. only thing to do.. drink then fight.. lol, not in my case though.. i'm not a fighter, i'm a lover.. lol..

oh, the mall.. it sucks ass.. my GF was like 30 ft from someone who got shot up in the mall.. scary shit.. the gangs are getting worse here..

eg6sir said:
see.. thats what i'm talkin about.. only thing to do.. drink then fight.. lol, not in my case though.. i'm not a fighter, i'm a lover.. lol..

oh, the mall.. it sucks ass.. my GF was like 30 ft from someone who got shot up in the mall.. scary shit.. the gangs are getting worse here..

yea, i dont even want to go there, cause i might get shot. the smaller towns are just as bad. porterville is only like 35000 people and it probably has more shootings

Back