Gauge Cluster problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey everyone, I swapped a b18c1 into my 95 civic. Everything was running fine until today when I had to jump start the car. After jump starting, none of the gauges (speedo, Tach, fuel, temp) work. Right before i used to start it the CEL light and SRS light would come on but they dont anymore. I tried shorthing the green connector by the ECU to pull codes but the CEL didnt come on at all. Any input on what the problem might be?

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey everyone, I swapped a b18c1 into my 95 civic. Everything was running fine until today when I had to jump start the car. After jump starting, none of the gauges (speedo, Tach, fuel, temp) work. Right before i used to start it the CEL light and SRS light would come on but they dont anymore. I tried shorthing the green connector by the ECU to pull codes but the CEL didnt come on at all. Any input on what the problem might be?
Fuse?

It's possible if the CEL is not proving out. That is a sign of a bad ecu. Does the engine run?

Back