gauge wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drpenguin

I just got a tripple pod pillar mount and some gauges but im not to sure the best way to tire these up. Should I run it down the pillar, drill into the engine compartment or run it behind the dash and through a hole thats already there? Also im not too sure where to wire these gauges to! I got a air/mixture, fuel pressure, and a oil pressure gauge. Im also waiting on my boost gauge and tach to come. How should i go about wiring those up?

Originally posted by drpenguin@Dec 1 2004, 03:34 PM
I just got a tripple pod pillar mount and some gauges but im not to sure the best way to tire these up. Should I run it down the pillar, drill into the engine compartment or run it behind the dash and through a hole thats already there? Also im not too sure where to wire these gauges to! I got a air/mixture, fuel pressure, and a oil pressure gauge. Im also waiting on my boost gauge and tach to come. How should i go about wiring those up?
[post=424584]Quoted post[/post]​

dont make new holes if you dont have to use the existing one , for your ar you have wideband right.. can always wire straight to your ecu no need to go outside the car with that one .

lose the a/f gauge all it will do is swing around without a wideband o2
as for the rest pull the pillar trim off and run the wires down into the dash from there. as for the gauges fuel prssure what did it come with for parts and same for the oil gauge

Back