gauges are off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bibicarlos

i was wondering if there was a way for me to fix my gauges.
first the speedometer is 10 miles to fast and my rpms are not accurate at all. i have a 92 civic hb dx with a jdm d15b vtec and a p28 ecu the gauges were switched i beleive, i maybe wrong but i think that the dx's did not come with an rpm gauge and mine has one so i the person i bought it from swapped it but the gauges are off and i was wondering how i can fix this. thanks

what series tire on your 15 or 16 inch rim? also if you wanna fix it... drive next to a buddy and call him on his phone and see what speen he is going and put the needle back on the spee. But i dont recommend doing this if you are not prepared to phuck up once or twice.

the dx did not come with the tach, but it is was swaped with a jdm or an usdm si guage cluster, either one should work just fine. mine works just great, execpt that i have the stock 13" steelies, which will cause a mph readout error, but its only about 3 mph. if you have an after market tach, then its the wiring. but i would check your tire size. good luck

Back