gauges

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 29 2003, 10:34 PM

As for the boost gauges being off, were they liquid filled? I bet they were. Oh sure, to prove your point, you'll say they weren't though. Let's see a picture of being 10 in Hg off with the keys out of the ignition.

No, the boost gauges were not liquid filled. I really dont have the access to a digi cam or the motivation to go snap a pic of a gauge so you can believe me. If you think I am lying, and am in a conspiracy to bring down autometer, go out and buy autometer gauges. I am providing my personal experience, and personally, I will never buy another autometer product. Could it be a faulty gauge that I received? Maybe...but my decision to recommend against autometer remains.

Spending $225 for a gauge is fucking retarded.
B, you're a great guy, in person and online, and are doing a great job with this site, but Jesus H. fucking Christ, you post some flat out WRONG info some times...

:eek: ouch

Originally posted by SolReaver@Oct 30 2003, 04:16 AM
If you think I am lying, and am in a conspiracy to bring down autometer, go out and buy autometer gauges. I am providing my personal experience, and personally, I will never buy another autometer product. Could it be a faulty gauge that I received? Maybe...but my decision to recommend against autometer remains.

I don't think you're lying, but how many Autometer gauges have you owned? Have you tried returning the gauge to have it replaced? Shit happens, and sometimes things get by QC. It happens in every company. I have gone out and bought, currently own, and will continue to buy and recommend Autometer because as I said- I've had experience with close to 40 of their gauges in my cars, as well as friends cars. Now when I say experience, I don't mean just being in a car with them... I'm talking about actually installing them.

As for what's in bold... I never said that. Don't you ever put words in my mouth again, you understand?

Back