gauging interest in parting out my hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i'm still debating what im going to do... and before i do anything, i want to make sure that stuff will get sold.

all parts are off my eg hatch.

so, here we go... here's what i have, and about what i'd be selling them for....

obd1 JDM GSR swap complete with tranny, axels, jdm p72, etc... $3000, pick up only.
Tien ha coilovers for ITR, w/ dc2 RLCA's, $750
RS*R ex-mag, 5 miles on it. $450, locals preferred
complete 11" brake swap, wilwood 4piston fronts, oem style rears w/disc conversion brackets, e-brake cables etc, 15/16 master, goodridge lines (leak for me, maybe they will work for you) $1400
jdm sir cluster (white face, 8k redline, in kh/h) $150
lame eg seats... they don't match. same color, but different model... $offer
gray stripe del sol seats $200 picked up, never got to mount these yet
volk ce28n 16x7 custom black, 215/45/16 falken 215 azenis; can't get this color in us. practically brand spakin new... never seen a US road. $1900 picked up
a-tech finalspeed 15x7 gunmetal, 205/50/15 yoko AO48 R-compound tires; tires are 100% brand new, never driven on (just mounted them). wheels have some lip scuff/scrapes from lame-dick tire moutning machines. $1000 picked up (tires alone cost me 725 from TireRack.com!!)
grinding JDM ITR tranny... i gotta buy this back from a kid i sold it to... said to grind in 3rd and 4th. so i need to get this guy his cash back, then im sitting on this itr tranny.. make me an $offer... i paid 1200 for it... i'll eat some cash on this, but not too much... as its only a measly grind and is useable, so keep that in mind when offering.
14" michellin X-ice winter wheel package. (185/60 if memory serves) used last season only, brand new TireRack.com steelies 85% left at least.. $350 picked up
15" michellin snows, not mounted- not sure on the model number off hand. 80% tread life.. 195/55/15 i believe (will confirm) $200 picked up

and i'm contemplating stripping the thing to nothing.
glass is all good, have a dash and door panels (not in the best of shape)
front quarters are ok
rear bumper is pretty good
front bumper- i superglued the eg lip too and it turned white.. lol a little paint could fix that, or rip it off (the zip ties weren't holding it well, so i filled the crack with super glue. :) gotta love beater race cars. lol)
hood has a dent on it, rear quaters are shot

i dunno, i'd like to leave it roll-able so i can get it towed out of my yard for a reasonable price.

or shit, if someone wants everything, give me a holler.

title is ALMOST clear-- it has a TRUE MILEAGE UNKNOWN restriction on it, due to the JDM cluster. car is NOT a salvage title though.

i'm probably forgetting some parts, but thats the jist of it.

would this stuff sell?

I would be very interested in the tein's and possibly the ITR tranny if you wanna ship to cali B. LMK

matt

i'll ship it anywhere... pm me an offer on the tranny, assume about 110-120 to ship it any chance you could send me your stock suspension back? i just need to throw something on it so its rollable...

Interested in the wilwood front setup
as well as the brake booster

i haven't sold anything yet, but they will be for sale if i part this thing out.

so far, theres not much intrest in the vast majority of the stuff....

B... icould throw you my stock setup of my CX no sweat..let me get back to you on an offer for the teins and the tranny...maybe we could work something out if you decide to part the car. The tranny is a seperate deal..yes?(as far as your hatch goes)

the only REAL bad part of the car is the driver rear quarter. the rest is perfectly usable, but not pretty. he's welcome to come look anytime... you know where i live...

i'm still not sure if i'm going to do this or not-- i'm borderline 50/50 right now.

alright, i'm pretty sure i'm going to be doing this.....

me and wild bill have plans for a new track car :ph34r:
the hatch must go for both cash and garage space :)

Back