Gauging Intrest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

capricefrk013

is waiting for summer
Im gauging intrest on what my would be worth. Its a 91 civic hatch. 92 b18a1 with manual trans swap. Hasport mounts, Aem intake, short shift, front, rear strut bars and c-pillar bar, header, mid pipe, and an DNX muffler. Shell itself has 220,xxx and the motor roughly about 162,xxx. I have but not yet installed, Fidanza stage2 clutch and light weight flywheel, skunk2 cam gears, skunk2 front upper control arms with adjustable camber, skunk2 pro street series full coilover kit with upper mounts and a new timing belt, tensioner and water pump. The body is kinda in rough shape only because of dents and dings and fading paint. There is a small amount of rust considering the age and being a cleveland car all its life. The interior is gutted except for the 2 front seats and dash. The dash is busted up on the passenger side because it was broken into when the previous owner had it. There is no glove box and center vent. I was planning on building a fiberglass dash to replace the oem. Its a fun car to drive with great gas mileage. I lost my job and cant really afford to put any more into it. I will post pics of it tomorrow when I get it outside. Thanx for looking and helping me figure out what this may be worth.

Here are a couple of pics that I forgot I had in photobucket, They were takin with a camera phone. Better pics with a true digi coming soon.

3d.jpg

223.jpg

Last edited:
Back