lame ass 2fast2furious tool box

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryanwolfe911

Today the Matco Tools rep stopped by my work and gave me the new flyer and right on the cover it had this crap. I almost wiped my ass with it. Fuck Matco toolsMatco tools Click on the link to see it. :tfg:

lol holy shit. i didnt check this months flyer yet. all there theme boxes are gay though.

I hear your pain, but honestly it's in the name of the bottom line. Companies are making tons of money off of this and yes they are pushing the tru tuner shops out. I hate it just as much as you do but when a kid walks into my door and says he wants to make his car just like the fast and furious I say how much you got to spend son, and yes that pays the bills :)

Yes I can't stand it, Yes I am tired of it, and soon enough kids are going to drop it - just wish it was sometime soon. Seen enough terrible taste out there, enough to spoil my dinner.

ua i agree this is all ridiculous and the novelty needs to wear off, but matco tools suck anyway. Its all about the snap-on if you ask me and i dontthink youll see snap-on making any to fast and furious boxes

i love matco tools there half the price of snap on and they hold up great. almost every tool ive ever broken was snap on.

Originally posted by ryanwolfe911@Oct 11 2003, 03:52 PM
I didn't put it there on purpose. Wasn't paying attention

that excuse=gay...just like this topic & the reason it was posted.

How can you "not pay attention" to which forum you click on? That's something I've always wondered. <_<

because i just clicked on someone elses topic on the main page and dind't bother to see what forum I was in . I just clicked NEW TOPIC, casue I was in a hurry, shithead. Who the fuck cares anyway?

Matco tools are great. I want an FnF tool box.... :lmao: no i dont, but i still stand by Matco they make a great tool and have good prices. Ive broken about the same amount of mastercraft, Snap-on, ingersol.... tools but they all have good warrenties so why pay more for a brand name. Plus they make some of the most innovative aviation specific tools ive ever seen.

what aviation specific tools? The only ones I have seen are the safety wire plyers and the champion spark plug sockets........and Matco don't make them, they just carry them becouse they deliver to the mech's at the airport.

Snap-on, Matco, Craftsman, are the only tools I buy......name brands do make a difference....Snap-on makes the best screwdrivers, matco for the wrenches, and sockets from Craftsman.......plus the best plyers come from cornwell and matco....IMHO...

On a side note.....that tool box is gay....

but if you get the same tool box with out the picture.....then it's not gay....

as for tool boxes....I rate Matco the best, snap on wants too much for their boxes, but they are also high quality. Corwell boxes are good, but they also have steep prices. I have a Waterloo...and I am happy with it...it's cheap, and it does it's job. But stay away from Craftmans boxes or lesser quality boxes....they work and hold the tools, but over time, the drawers refuse to stay open or closed. but thats only if you want to have a good tool box......

Why buy a tool box that cost's more than your car?

^^^^^this will spark some interesting comment's^^^^^

I have many tools...over $6XXX.XX invested to date...and it will grow. and even my huge waterloo is getting to the point that I have to add side mounted cabinets..and soon I will need to upgrade and take out a small loan to accomplish that task....but I would buy a Matco or a Cornwell before I even look at a snap-on box

not for tool's...but a tool box......

<--- still paying for my snap-on tool box

but i love it. and i can take naps on it in the slow winter months :D

*edit . . the best part is the look on someones face when you tell them to stand in the bottom drawer and then you move the drawer in and out with just one finger.

s3e4040bd24114.jpg

All we use at my girl's shop is Matco & snap on... I saw this flyer last night... My girl's dad is thinking about buying this F&F toolbox, just for shits and giggles... I told him he was a fag if he bought that box and it was UGLY... Not to mention he has no need/place for it... He already has:

cust_toolbox.jpg

And this box
39097.JPG

With this side locker
39106.JPG

And this riser (W/ doors)
38979.JPG

And this overhead cabinet
38990.JPG

Needless to say, the toolbox is over 10 feet tall, and 15 feet long, and cost almost as much as my civic not including the tools... He DOESNT need another one... LOL

I wish I could afford that... For now i'm using an 8 drawer Ace hardware rollaround i got for free from my work... :)

its not about if the fit its how well the drawer slides with that much weight in it i still am a firm beleiver in the snapon tools

Back