lame ass 2fast2furious tool box

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Oct 12 2003, 01:33 AM
s3e4040bd24114.jpg

There's nothing like a VTEC powered Toolbox. :lol: :p

Price: $3,595.00
more than you cna afford pal, Matco

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 12 2003, 07:02 AM
Price: $3,595.00
more than you cna afford pal, Matco

:huh:

Me? I can afford that just fine.

But what would I need with such big tool box. I have like 3 sets of open ended wrenches and a few hex keys. :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 12 2003, 07:06 AM
it was a F&F joke, moron...

ya know, when the supra races the ferarri? :bash:

Sorry, and I'm not a moron.

I just never watched F&F or 2F2F.

I always proclaimed they were gay movies which cast a bad light on REAL tuners and the companies that helped No0bs like me out, and I've never felt the need to waste my money on them.

you are still a moron. the movies are meant to be entertaining not oscar winners.

Well you're a homo. whoopty do what they were meant to be. I still think that they're stupid.

Opinions are opinions. lo and behold, I don't care what yours is.

you think a movie is stupid that you haven't seen. both b and myself think you are a moron. one more vote and it becomes a fact. this thread is out of control and needs to be locked.

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 12 2003, 07:22 AM
you think a movie is stupid that you haven't seen. both b and myself think you are a moron. one more vote and it becomes a fact. this thread is out of control and needs to be locked.

I've seen enough of the trailers & shit on TV to know that I don't want to waste my money to watch it.

Watching computer animation mixed with bad acting doesn't really do it for me.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 12 2003, 03:07 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 12 2003, 07:06 AM
it was a F&F joke, moron...

ya know, when the supra races the ferarri? :bash:

Sorry, and I'm not a moron.

I just never watched F&F or 2F2F.

I always proclaimed they were gay movies which cast a bad light on REAL tuners and the companies that helped No0bs like me out, and I've never felt the need to waste my money on them.

ahhh comeon.... its fun shit. who cares if its all riced shit. its better than watcing lifetime originals with your g/f... oh.. wait.... n/m :(

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 12 2003, 02:17 AM
opinions are opinions. lo and behold, I don't care what yours is.

you should have said this:

opinions are like assholes...everyone has one...and they are stinky.

:D

My 25+ yr. old Craftsman toolbox rusted through recently... My toolbox is made of cardboard for the time being. :)

Back