Lame Ticket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Huh? What? Injen got a ticket?

:D
nope..i dont even have my license:D

Just slow down real slow at that dip and next time the officer is behind you maybe he will get a bit aggrivated and wish he hadnt given you a ticket before...
what are the odds the same cop will be behind him at the moment he gets to the bump...???
it would be funny though

Here you go, the perfect sticker.
h8bumps_prv.gif

DO NOT use your deferrment on this. save it for a speeding ticket.

take a picture of the dip, go to court. worst case you are still out the money. it's worth it.

send the ticket in not guilty with pictures of the road and an explanation
if it goes to court you can still puss out and pay it before your court date
or you can go to court, explain the situation and it will almost 100% get dropped
or the fine will get lowered and you can still plead guilty then
the only time you have to pay court fees (at least in CT) is if you take it to trial and are found guilty

fight the damn ticket or you are just contributing to "Operation Increase Revenue"
the cops give out tickets knowing that a lot of people share the mentality that its not worth it to fight the ticket and just pay them... and they make shit tons of money off of people like that

Pictures of said hole that I prefer to avoid. Suggested speed limit over it is 15mph, even at that speed it is very jarring. I'd like to not break stuff since I did just redo my suspension.

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1534.jpg
    IMG_1534.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1533.jpg
    IMG_1533.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
i say fight it, unless you have to miss work. good reason to miss school though.

railraod tracks? wtf. you said a curve!

fuck, fight it.

those tracks are FUCKED.

tell them that you ADMITEDLY went over the yellow line because if you didn't, your car would have been swaolled alive by the gapeing goat.cx whole in the tracks.

What do I put on the ticket since I have to send it in? Not guilty?

Oh and I wasn't even going 15mph when I went around it. I slowed to like 7mph and went around it and as you can see you in the picture, you can see for a long ways off if a car is coming

yup.

plead not guilty.

when./if you go to court, take those pics with you and show the judge that you were slimply avoiding ruining your car.
if the judge doesn't side with you right away, (s)he's an idiot.

Fight that shit. Do a hearing by mail, then you dont miss any work and all you have to do is write a letter. I did that with 3 or 4 of my little tickets. When you write it ask for a payment plan too, they set you up and you only hafta pay like 25 bucks a month. Its a good idea to send pics of the hole too, but DO NOT send pics of your car. Theyll say that you performed a modification that interferes with your driving ability on public roadways or sum shit like that, and then they can send you to state patrol and have an inspection done on your car, and make you run through all that bullshit.

And then they'll send me a court date in the mail? At least the court I'd have to go to is 7 miles away.

holy hell,,thats a big hole...tell them the only way your paying the ticket is if the money goes toward the fixing of this crater..if not..they can bang their ass

Missing work and the ticket price aren't an issue for me. I only work part time, and my schedule is flexible, so I could get time off to go there easily.

Well, thats good. Im the kinda person that can explain my self easier when Im not infront of a judge, so I always go straight for the hearing by mail lol.

Back