Lame Ticket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Was it a state patrolmen or a city cop that got you? The reason I ask is cuz my cousin is a stater in your area lol.

Was it a state patrolmen or a city cop that got you? The reason I ask is cuz my cousin is a stater in your area lol.

Snohomish County sheriff.

yeah, fight it. holy crap. and then you should sue the county for the cost of your suspension work you just did. that's unsafe roadway right there.

yeah, fight it. holy crap. and then you should sue the county for the cost of your suspension work you just did. that's unsafe roadway right there.

I didn't do the suspension because anything was broken, I was just upgrading. I just don't want to have to worry about breaking anything.

Just filled out the ticket, just have to attach a stamp to it and send it in. How far out are court dates usually?

depends how booked your area is... anywhere from 2-3 weeks to 2-3 months

Yea, after seeing the pictures, I'd fight it.

I dunno, maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but don't you have the right of way there, or is that a double yellow changing into the dashed?

Yea, after seeing the pictures, I'd fight it.

I dunno, maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but don't you have the right of way there, or is that a double yellow changing into the dashed?

It's a double yellow changing into a dashed.

Had my court date today. I spent a total of 45 minutes there. Walked into the courthouse, waited for 10 minutes, walked into the courtroom and waited 15 minutes for the judge to come in, then waited another 15 minutes for other people to do their cases, then spent 5 minutes on my case.

It was pretty quick and painless. I showed him the pictures and he said what I did was within the constraints of the law. Then I left the court ecstatic. It was nice to find out that there is still some justice in this world.

*Cliffs*

Went to court, waited, won my case, don't have to pay ticket and it won't go on my record.

Yeah, 'specially in Washington....ask my ex about tickets lol. But I did live in Bummertown.

Back