Lame Ticket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Had my court date today. I spent a total of 45 minutes there. Walked into the courthouse, waited for 10 minutes, walked into the courtroom and waited 15 minutes for the judge to come in, then waited another 15 minutes for other people to do their cases, then spent 5 minutes on my case.

It was pretty quick and painless. I showed him the pictures and he said what I did was within the constraints of the law. Then I left the court ecstatic. It was nice to find out that there is still some justice in this world.

*Cliffs*

Went to court, waited, won my case, don't have to pay ticket and it won't go on my record.

did the cop that cited you show up too? f that guy. bahah!

Yeah, I read the title thinking maybe you came out of the closet for INJEN's sake so he could finally find someone.

Last edited:
Sweet merciful Jesus. So, I googled "gay cop"(mind you, my safe search is always off) to find a funny picture to possibly hurt your pride with and I just got googowned. My eyes... My fucking eyes.

Grats on your stupid win, asshole! lol

I feel you on the stupid ticket.
I got one for going over the speed limit; 5 mph.
Btw, did I mention that the sign was like a car length in front of me?

Cop: I pulled you over for speeding
Me: I'm sorry sir. I thought the speed limit was 35
Cop: ::points to sign in front of us:: No, its still 30 where your at
Me: ::stunned about how stupid this is....kept quiet to avoid adding trouble:: Oh, I didn't see that sign officer

Showed up to court and the judge yelled at me for wasting the officers time, his time, the tax payers money, bla bla bla. I don't know about your state, but here they have all those fees already included in the ticket.
Worst case scenario, he will show up and you can spare someone from getting a ticket like that. If he needed to get his quota for that day and he knows it was bs, he will not show and it will get dropped.

::puts on uniform and loads his weapon::
I say you fight!!!

did the cop that cited you show up too? f that guy. bahah!

Nope, in Washington state the cop isn't required to show up unless you request it like 14 days after receiving the citation...or something like that. The cop just had to submit an affidavit for the judge to read. It said something like he saw me go around the bump blah blah. But apparently it is within the law to do that since the road wasn't suitable for driving on and since I wasn't endangering anyone while avoiding the bump.

Back