GD for peeps like me :p

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn and I thought I was easily confused by all the orange cones.

do you know which type of color blind you are ??

one of the best graphic designers in texas is colorblind.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jul 16 2003, 04:33 PM
what I ment was
Protan
Deutan
Tritan

no clue

i can see colors....
its not like i see black and white like an old ass tv or anything...

its when you start mixing them.. like flanel shirts, give me hell.

but i can see that the top of our baord is blue and grey, and that the smilies are mostly yellow, and so on...

So, is that why you wore the rediculosly bright flag day outfit? :lol:
Or just an excuse?

can you see different shades of colors? My boss is like, "a brown car is coming", I'm like "that's red, you douche."

sometimes...

but yes, brown looks like red sometimes...
purple looks like blue
and so on... it really depends on the light, and whats next to said object

so, you have no say in what my old car used to look like :) Some color blind dude thought it was green.

Try doing Honda wiring with a colorblind tech... Jeez that was fun when we were doing my swap 4 years ago... ;)

yup... grab the yellow wire with the black stripe (hands over blue wire with orange stripe)
WTF ARE YOU DOING!!! :bash:

lol

no wonder you hate sponsored cars. With all those sponsorship stickers and graphics, the car must just look like a big fucking seizure. hahaha.

I'm not color blind, and I hate em.. It's a fucking adverstisement that you drive. I would rather have a car that is fast as shit and costs me 5k, then a car that is fast as shit and has Vortech, Eibach, Skunk2, Tanabe, AEM, Crower, Toda, etc sprayed all over it.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 17 2003, 01:56 AM
So, is that why you wore the rediculosly bright flag day outfit? :lol:
Or just an excuse?

It wouldn't happen to be this nifty pic :)

s3dbe2e04819b4.jpg

Back