Gdm>rdm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

caffeind

hitler.jpg

lol, i'm going to get so flammed for this :wall:

FYI: It's a joke yo....i ment no offence to jews or anything...it's the internet not real life, dont worry

Originally posted by caffeind@Apr 18 2003, 04:22 AM
FYI: It's a joke yo....i ment no offence to jews or anything...it's the internet not real life, dont worry

Don't worry not much offends me,I have seen GDM a couple times and thought I would clear that up.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 17 2003, 10:24 PM-->
@Apr 18 2003, 04:22 AM

Don't worry not much offends me,I have seen GDM a couple times and thought I would clear that up.

cool...i thought you were jewish or something :p...thnx for not being a prick like a lot of people *cough* karnash *cough* hehe j/k karnash if you read this..i could do edm = egyptian domestic market, egyptians have been owning jews for a long time

Originally posted by caffeind@Apr 17 2003, 11:22 PM

the internet IS my life. don't you understand?
:bash:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 18 2003, 04:54 AM

the internet IS my life. don't you understand?
:bash:

:p

addict.jpg

here, since the topic of RDM came up in a post, which was referenced in my thread.

Back