1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gen 1 body kit

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by Mongocrx, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Mongocrx

Mongocrx New Member

Anyone ever put Gen 2 body kit on a gen1 CRX?

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

Simple answer :no:

Long answer: In addition to the obvious problems of the size, dimensions, and lines all being very different. It would require heavy amounts of customization to get it to even "fit" on the car. After which, you are still left with the question of "why".

All in all it's a poor idea, that is going to take a ton of time, money, and work, that will almost certainly look like crap even if the craftsmanship of the work is good.

Your time, money, and efforts would be better spent literally anywhere else including coke and whores

3. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

people have sectioned in a ton of other body kits onto most hondas , but side note WELCOME TO HONDASWAP ! Post some pictures up of that thang PLEASE I am a 72-91 guru and if you need 84-87 CRX Body panels (yes im aware of lower doors and fenders and nose cones) , my first 87 Si was dohc zc swapped and changed my life and made me a oldschool guru lol

4. Mongocrx

Mongocrx New Member

Thanks

5. Mongocrx

Mongocrx New Member

Thanks, will try to get some pics up later today.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted