general bs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
just up on a saturday night and trying to keep my mind occupied.

who else is here? what are you up to?

everyone i wanted to hang out with was out tonight or already had plans so i said screw it and stayed in....

I'm up, its 12:18 or so AM and im sitting on my couch with a hot lap top browsing this site, you guys may of heard of it..... Hondaswappe or some deal. Has some interesting stuff about swap hondas, never heard of em.

This is what i do before i might go and play some halo 3, i suck at it, cant BR worth shit.

I'm playing World of Warcraft and reading Eric Clapton's autobiography that I picked up while browsing the mall with a few friends earlier today. Real good stuff so far.

Meh, I'm just sitting at home watching children's movies on youtube. Then I'm heading out later. Hmmm... And, uh, that's about it. Maybe go watch some Family Guy later too.

Meh, I'm just sitting at home watching children's movies on youtube. Then I'm heading out later. Hmmm... And, uh, that's about it. Maybe go watch some Family Guy later too.

you haven't said a word to me in forever :( am i teh f0rg0tten? :(

I just got off an all day shift at work. PAY DAY TOMORROW!!! but yeah, bored waiting for my parents to go to sleep so i can take over the house muwahaha.

wow man, that truly sucks... sorry to hear that but look at it this way now you are free to do anything you please.. and yes that means you can go to strip clubs withou being yelled at later

I'm playing World of Warcraft and reading Eric Clapton's autobiography that I picked up while browsing the mall with a few friends earlier today. Real good stuff so far.

I had no idea that clapton was a heroin junkie.

wow man, that truly sucks... sorry to hear that but look at it this way now you are free to do anything you please.. and yes that means you can go to strip clubs withou being yelled at later

Eh. I've never been to a full nude strip club. I've only been to a place on my 21st birthday where my friends got me anihiliated and tried to have some 45year old stripper give me the "full service" until one of my girl friends walked in and saved me.

The other time I went to a go-go bar and it was as a joke. I ran up to the door and they said it was no cover, so I ran back to the cars and told my friends and we went in after being out at another bar.

None of that stuff matters though. I thought I would be with this girl for a long while.

You spoiler!!!
lol, I didn't know that until like 6 months ago. I'm with you though, I didn't have the slightest clue that he was either.

what happened with that? just thought it would be best to part ways?

You spoiler!!!
lol, I didn't know that until like 6 months ago. I'm with you though, I didn't have the slightest clue that he was either.

Ha. I didn't read the book, my father told me. I almost bought the book for him last year. He plays guitar and has always been a huge fan of Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Steve Morse.

Back