general bs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

<---------- wants jaggerbombs

jaggerbombs

jaggerbombs

jaggerbombs

jaggerbombs

jaggerbombs

jaggerbombs

jaggerbombs

you know?

jaggerbombs?

Ahhh, I tried long distance when my girl went to college. I was heart broken... Takes a strong willed person to be faithful, especially when far from each other.

Sorry to hear about both of your situations, I understand how stuff you kind of foresee can still knock you on your ass. The girl I was dating in the above scenario and I met when we were about 7 years old.

Thing is the past month I guess you could say I saw it coming, but we had some great times and I thought it was like old times again. A month ago, I had no idea.

I think the hardest part is having the rug pulled out from underneath me from the second person that I truly trusted in my life. I'm not used to this feeling, normally its the other way.

^ i feel ya on that one,im working on a girl right now,and i just have that wierd feeling its not going to work

Thing is the past month I guess you could say I saw it coming, but we had some great times and I thought it was like old times again. A month ago, I had no idea.

I think the hardest part is having the rug pulled out from underneath me from the second person that I truly trusted in my life. I'm not used to this feeling, normally its the other way.

We all have that 'ladies man' friend who drops women like a bad habit and feels hardly any remorse if any at all. One day, they always get what they've been dishing out for so long. It's a classic scenario and I don't wish it upon you, but I think you may be 'that friend'. If you are, I hope you use the experience to better how you handle relationships.

We all have that 'ladies man' friend who drops women like a bad habit and feels hardly any remorse if any at all. One day, they always get what they've been dishing out for so long. It's a classic scenario and I don't wish it upon you, but I think you may be 'that friend'. If you are, I hope you use the experience to better how you handle relationships.

I've said this multiple times to people in my life now; I don't believe in karma but I do believe what goes around, comes around.

This is certainly my turn around. I did the same thing to a girl that I still have much love for when I broke up with her two years ago. Except we were together 3 1/2yrs and I broke it off without any warning signs.

This is my time. This is my time to learn the hurt and pain that I've caused to women throughout my life but at the end of the day, its still a bitter pill to swallow and tugs at my heart strings. I love the girl, even if we can't be together.

^ i feel ya on that one,im working on a girl right now,and i just have that wierd feeling its not going to work

More often than not, including marriage, things don't work. Just be careful who you let into your life and who you give the reigns to because its not the failure that hurts, its the broken trust and a sense of not being able to fulfill what you once were capable of fulfilling.

Yeah....that joke just doesn't work for anyone besides Brutal.

Fuck it. I have money. I'm 22 and already starting not to care about the money.

Happiness is worth far more than cash in the pocket.

And that really is the truth, I've already come to realize that and I really don't have that much money. I'd much rather be happy than have a bunch of money.

Fuck it. I have money. I'm 22 and already starting not to care about the money.

Happiness is worth far more than cash in the pocket.

And that really is the truth, I've already come to realize that and I really don't have that much money. I'd much rather be happy than have a bunch of money.
You'll see one day.

I care about the money. I've not had money most of my life. My dad's wealthy but doesn't share. So when you don't have any of it, it'll matter. I have -$0 to my name right now.

Back