George Bush pwned by Laura Bush

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DarkHand

VIP
Laura Bush spoke at a white house dinner and was supposedly funnier than Cerdic the Entertainer, who was hosting the thing. :)

After grabbing the mike from her husband at the White House Correspondents Dinner, First Lady Laura Bush proceeded to deliver a monologue that was edgier than what the night's headliner, Cedric the Entertainer, would ultimately attempt. Mother-in-law jokes, Desperate Housewives references, tales of strip club debauchery, and a zinger about the time George gave a hand-job to a horse. Choice excerpts after the jump...

"I am married to the President of the United States and here is our typical evening. Nine o'clock, Mr. Excitement here is sound asleep, and I am watching Desperate Housewives. With Lynne Cheney. Ladies and gentleman, I am a desperate housewife. I mean if those women on that show think they're desperate, they ought to be with George. One night after George went to bed, Lynne Cheney, Condi Rice, Karen Hughes and I went to Chippendales....I won't tell you what happened, but Lynne's Secret Service code name is now Dollar Bill."

"George always says that he's delighted to come to these press dinners. Baloney. He's usually in bed by now. I'm not kidding. I said to him the other day, George, if you really want to end tyranny in the world, you're going to have to stay up later."

"The amazing thing is that George and I were just meant to be. I was a librarian who spent 12 hours a day in the library, yet somehow I met George."

"People often wonder what my mother-in-law is really like. People think she's a sweet, grandmotherly Aunt Bee type. She's actually more like Don Corleone."

"I'm proud of George. He's learned a lot about ranching since that first year when he tried to milk the horse. What's worse, it was a male horse."

"George's answer to any problem at the ranch is to cut it down with a chainsaw. Which I think is why he and Cheney and Rumsfeld get along so well."

:lol:

More than 200 animals, mostly horses, have been sexually abused in Sweden since the 1970s, the country's animal protection agency said Friday in its first report on bestiality.

new movie title: BUSH IN SWEDEN...

Originally posted by reckedracing@May 3 2005, 09:16 AM
More than 200 animals, mostly horses, have been sexually abused in Sweden since the 1970s, the country's animal protection agency said Friday in its first report on bestiality.

new movie title: BUSH IN SWEDEN...
[post=494438]Quoted post[/post]​

I wonder if G. Bush is the main attraction in Tijuana doing the DOnkey blowjob/cumshot??? LOL

7a7_jennabushbeachchange21in.jpg

c3c_jennabushbeachchange17zu.jpg

cb2_jennabushbeachchange37ox.jpg

799_jennabushbeachchange43fl.jpg

jennabush1.jpg

f42_jennabushbeachchange65aq.jpg

did anyone see The Daily Show last night, where they played the "second show" of Mrs. Bush?? it was hilarious, and pretty gross. :lol:

She's not bad - and being the daughter of GW she's probably absent-minded enough to let you get her drunk and pound her ass. :lol:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 3 2005, 04:18 PM
did anyone see The Daily Show last night, where they played the "second show" of Mrs. Bush?? it was hilarious, and pretty gross. :lol:
[post=494583]Quoted post[/post]​

it was pretty stupid actually. "he wanted two stalliones, to jerk both of them at once."

LAME. i'm getting so sick of how The Daily SHow is dropping in originality and good writing.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 3 2005, 05:01 PM
she's probably absent-minded enough to let you get her drunk and pound her ass. :lol:
[post=494604]Quoted post[/post]​

thats ok by me :p

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 3 2005, 04:01 PM
She's not bad - and being the daughter of GW she's probably absent-minded enough to let you get her drunk and pound her ass. :lol:
[post=494604]Quoted post[/post]​

you have to remember that her and the sister use to strip when drunk... ;)

Originally posted by ripperbone+May 4 2005, 10:53 AM-->
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@May 4 2005, 11:16 AM
Seany-izzle
@May 3 2005, 08:08 PM
use to??  lol
[post=494708]Quoted post[/post]​

OK OK OK, probably both of the sisters own girls gone wild and they still strip LOL
[post=494993]Quoted post[/post]​

two for one :tpp:
[post=495003]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha

i didnt read the first post...just too long.

But she is rauchy...that thing some of us may call a froggy, pussy or muff is disgusting looking. I would NOT hit it.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 5 2005, 11:01 AM
i didnt read the first post...just too long.

But she is rauchy...that thing some of us may call a froggy, pussy or muff is disgusting looking. I would NOT hit it.
[post=495468]Quoted post[/post]​

thats ok. more for me :p

Back