George Bush was a cheerleader?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
So I was watching Jeopardy! and found out that he was a cheerleader at Andover. The clue even contained a picture much like this one. I don't know if anyone's ever mentioned it... I just busted up laughing when I saw it on TV.

bush_college_cheerleader.jpg

lol this reminds me of the commercial i see on tv for that show Lil Bush where hes dressed up in the cheerleader outfit and says to his dad "gimme a pom. gimme another pom. whats that spell?" and his dad goes "i dont know son" and Lil Bush goes "pom pom" and then he starts dancing around or something....lol.

They also make a reference of that in the movie "Man of the House" with Tommy Lee Jones and all those fine ass Texas cheerleaders. If I could live in a house with those girls, damn life would be set.

I spent my whole highschool career making fun of male cheer leaders

then a year ago I saw one in action and I was like "that lucky sob"

yeah, cheerleading in high school rocked. seriously, camp during the summer was the best part. 400-700 girls, like 5 guys. While the football players were getting sweaty with each other day in and out, i was grabbing asses, and getting sweaty with chicks, and I was still called gay.....Oh well, their loss. I know it translated into much booty for me(from chicks)

Male cheerleaders have the right idea and just like gymnasts, I wouldn't want to mess with one that had any clue how to fight.

yea...almost makes me wanna go back to high school and do cheerleading instead of football...

nah...i thoroughly enjoyed knocking the shit out of people...lol

Back