Germany super sedans

Which would you want

• BMW M5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Audi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

I was looking around at some audi's and came across the RS6 and I think this is badass!!! Which would you want considering you are a multi-millionare

Benz = Heavy as crap, and made to please old people and people that want the bling-bling
Bimmer = one of my favorites, but not as fast or as high up on the unobtainium level as the Rs6
Audi = straight up the sickest sedan sold right now. SUPER fast, rare, super expensive.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Dec 8 2003, 04:26 PM
Benz = Heavy as crap, and made to please old people and people that want the bling-bling
Bimmer = one of my favorites, but not as fast or as high up on the unobtainium level as the Rs6
Audi = straight up the sickest sedan sold right now. SUPER fast, rare, super expensive.

Ever seen the AMG E55 in action? It'll take out a mildly modified SVT Cobra...whilest being completely stock.. :nod:

Yeah, and they are both hella heavy. Whats your point?
The rs6 has a comparitave weight and more than 100 more hp. Mustangs are nice, but I wouldn't put them in this comparison. RS6 would tear up all these cars.
Oh yeah, for the price of a "stock" AMG E55, I could buy one hella fast "stock" saleen cobra that would kill an E55, at least in any type of racing. People don't buy these cars to race mustangs anyway, they buy them because then they own a piece of luxury, a symbol of their wealth.

my point is they may be hella heavy but with 516 ft lbs of torque on tap from 2500 rpm up... they'll run mid 12s all day long, and be in the lap of luxury whilest doing it. ;)

Well, my point is that RS6 are just THAT much more cool than E 55's

I'm just a sucker for BMW's, that's all. The M5 is an amazing machine, maybe not as insane as an RS6, but I hate Audi styling and Mercedes isn't much better.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Dec 8 2003, 04:48 PM
Well, my point is that RS6 are just THAT much more cool than E 55's

:unsure:

um ok. :p

Sol the first line in the RS6 link is dead wrong.

Mercedes offers 349 horsepower in its E55 AMG? BMW will give you 394 with the M5? Then Audi will produce 450.

in the E55 Link it tells you the real amount of hp. which is more than 450. :)

Under the hood is a supercharged 5.5-litre V8, good for an adequate 476 horsepower and 512 lb-ft of torque

cause the years are different. In the RS6 one they are talking about the 2k3 and in the E55 one they boosted the hp for the 2k4 model. anyway just look at the nifty table at the bottom its gotz ur info U need 2 kno :)

i would take the E55. it has a very subtle look to it.
if i ever get one i will take all the badges off of it and start racing some Cobras with it. it looks like a regular "E" class with a sports package.

RS6 = over-priced, under performing, pos

it barely runs a 0-60mph in 4.6 seconds...the Subaru STi does it in 4.9 seconds and it costs about $60K less. if i'm going to spend all that money on a car it better be able to beat 99% of all other people on the road. the Audi just doesn't cut it for the price tag.

just my two cents.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Dec 9 2003, 12:47 AM

Id take the Audi race you against your E55 in the snow and win!! :ph34r:

I like AWD and the fact that it has turbos. future upgradabilty(real word?)

these are only the middleweights. My Vote Audi.
im gonna do a super full size luxury poll (SO NOBODY ELSE DO ONE :ph34r:)

Originally posted by SolPWR+Dec 8 2003, 09:58 PM-->
@Dec 9 2003, 12:47 AM

Id take the Audi race you against your E55 in the snow and win!! :ph34r:

I like AWD and the fact that it has turbos. future upgradabilty(real word?)

you take that same race to any paved road and you have yourself a roasted Audi.
the E55 is faster...hands down...plus, it's a Benzo...mucho bling bling factor.

i don't think the performance of the RS6 matches the price tag.

true, AWD is badass but i will take a Supercharged V8 in a heartbeat. you don't know until you've driven one.
oh and for the record...i've road in the passenger seat of a RS6. it's a nice car...very smooth...the car is faster than it seems but the E55 is still better.

its too bad we cant just go to the local dealers and just test drive these :(

I like the stlying of the RS6 beacuse its kinda of a sleeper. I like to be stealthy!

yeah the E55 has the bling but then you got those rappers making that car look like shit with their 22" rims and tv's in every fucking corner. only 820 RS6's in the US seems a litte better to me. Riding in one must be cool. whats the tranny like?

Back