Germany super sedans

Which would you want

• BMW M5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Audi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SolPWR@Dec 8 2003, 10:13 PM
its too bad we cant just go to the local dealers and just test drive these :(

I like the stlying of the RS6 beacuse its kinda of a sleeper. I like to be stealthy!

yeah the E55 has the bling but then you got those rappers making that car look like shit with their 22" rims and tv's in every fucking corner. only 820 RS6's in the US seems a litte better to me. Riding in one must be cool. whats the tranny like?

very smooth.

i'm being serious. the car doesn't have the charactaristics(spl?) of a musclecar. it takes off without a squeel of the tires and you get up into 3 digit speeds without really realizing it. it's a fast car but again for the price i would rather have a R34 GT-R.

Not a fan of the styling of the new bimmer, so say the Audi ownz it.

m5 has pip factor like no other.

fuck the other cars. the m5 will get you laid. even a guy like me who doesn't have amuillion dollars

rs602_engine.jpg

RS6 motor

RS4 is also a sweet car it makes less HP but weights a good bit less

here is a picture inside the RS4 it looks kinda like my A4 - the built in NAV system and - oak trim

audirs4-56s.jpg
RS4 front bumper cover

s3fd57c72dbbb4.jpg

my A4s front bumper cover :D

BTW anyone know where I can get a pair of headlights like the RS4s?

Originally posted by jeffie7@Dec 9 2003, 02:41 AM
BTW anyone know where I can get a pair of headlights like the RS4s?

Looks swizeet yo.

and to answer your question, become a big Ebay whore. :lol:

Did not see any on Ebay just single headlights from A4s that are either broke with a cheap fix or just 1 good headlight

Originally posted by jeffie7@Dec 9 2003, 02:48 AM
Did not see any on Ebay just single headlights from A4s that are either broke with a cheap fix or just 1 good headlight

Oh. Gotcha. :thumbsup:

Back