Get 2 Know The Moderators Thread?

I think that's a

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

upscopy2fa3es.jpg

vehicle: 2006 Scion xB

Former vehicles: 1990 accord (stolen 3 days before dohc>vtecaccord for my chech for his h22a) 1992 Civic SI(see signature) 1988 Conquest/Starion (bribed into selling)

occupation: Student by day, Aircraft Auxillary Power Unit Technician ( GTCP-85 series APU, google it :) ) by late afternoon/night.

etc: School , 730 am - 300 Pm, monday through friday (24 credits is fun) and work 330pm - 730pm (monday through friday) and saturday 600am - 12pm = busy :)

vehicle: 2006 Scion xB

Former vehicles: 1990 accord (stolen 3 days before dohc>vtecaccord for my chech for his h22a) 1992 Civic SI(see signature) 1988 Conquest/Starion (bribed into selling)

occupation: Student by day, Aircraft Auxillary Power Unit Technician ( GTCP-85 series APU, google it :) ) by late afternoon/night.

etc: School , 730 am - 300 Pm, monday through friday (24 credits is fun) and work 330pm - 730pm (monday through friday) and saturday 600am - 12pm = busy :)

LOL you fucker.

well I guess I'll play.

Name is Collin and I enjoy long walks on the beach.....:)

Current car: Just a stock 92 Prelude with a JDM H22a swap (boo, too slow and handles like a boat)

Highlighted car projects:
del Sol w/ GSR swap, great suspension set up,ect, resulting in a great track car.
EG hatch w/GSR swap, """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""". I wish I still had it, and if I had it right now, I would probally cage and rally it.

occupation: Material Science and Engineering student at Michigan Tech University. takes up most of my time, therefor I'm not as involved in this site as I used to be.

Hobbies: When I am not locked away in the Library/labs, I am a big road biker (as in lance armstrong style) in the warm months, and snowboarder and cross country skier in the winter.

i dont know why...but evertime i see this thread...i think of that damn Obey the Moderator song...ughhh...lol

got the boot y0
mad old school drama
speaking of which, it seems to follow you like a shadow...

Last edited:
Back