get in the zone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
anyone seen that new Autozone commercial with Jesse James in it? my reaction when i saw it was :lmao: i didntthink he would do something as stupid as make a commercial for Autozone of all places. the cool part was that throughout the whole commercial throwing sparks in his old school car. damn its bad enough they sell his shirts at Wal-Mart...now doing commercials for Autozone ::shakes head in disbelief::

2 words:

KA

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

CHING!!!!!

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 12 2004, 09:46 PM
2 words:

KA

CHING!!!!!

haha :werd:

I wish I could do a commercial for even a 1/3 of that. :p

he has blown up since his show came out....his biz has really taken off better than it was...he is one of the best if not the best custom builder ever...

Originally posted by mwvnos@Jan 12 2004, 10:08 PM
he has blown up since his show came out....his biz has really taken off better than it was...he is one of the best if not the best custom builder ever...

:withstupid:

He is a great builder, but what you buy from him would probably amaze you. The fenders, tanks, and frames are VERY rough from the factory. Like Jesse James shipped work to China or something.

have you seen all of the cars he has???? check some of em out here they are. I like the Viper. He has a ferrari as well...
The cool part is how he started out in his own garage a couple of years ago...

the 54 chevy is just fuckin badass ... id take that one over all of the others

jesse james makes bad ass products...got fenders and tanks on a 93 softail ( my dads but of course i did the labor)...bad ass dude! :spin:

Back