get off your ass and go vote.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no. but if you don't, you are officially banned from any poltical threads on here, cuz your opinion obviously doesn't count :)

Does the opposite apply for me ?

this is like Christmas morning for me. I was offered overtime to work tonight and I said "no, gotta vote"

im going when i get out of work.
fuck waking up early

for once i actually have a few candidates that i feel good about voting for... usually voting is an act of appathy... "do i vote for this slime ball dousche bag, or this worthless piece of shit?... oh fuck it eenee meenee minee mo......."

Oh boy, my answer is going to cause -political thread of the year- for sure. I'm not voting for Schlesinger. It kills me to do this, but a vote for him is like a vote for Perot. I voted with my conscience there and wound up wasting 4 years of my life under Billary. My intent now is to keep that evil asshole Lamont out of office.

you mean you actually want lieberman?

did you WATCH the debates? he pulled everything out of his ass, not factual, promisary notes my ass.

lamont is a pussy who i have 0 respect for. he'll get walked all over and never get anything done.

schlesh owned the other 2 on EVERY topic in EVERY debate. Calling them both out on their BS ideas, and then offering a solution thats feasable to remedy the problem.
I rarely vote republican for senate, but i'm going to this year.

no. but if you don't, you are officially banned from any poltical threads on here, cuz your opinion obviously doesn't count :)

when do i participate? except for seldom random snide remarks and opinions about things i really dont agree with?

regardless, i dont even know what most of the designations are. liberal/right wing/conservative etc etc no clue.

no, I WANT Schlesinger. But every 4 years I stand out in the streets with a sign that says "Write-in vote: Schwarzkopf for President" . What I want and what's gonna happen aren't ever the same.

Lieberman is liberal, and 98% of the time votes far left - But he supports the war, and he supports our global policy. Also, he's Israeli Jew, so I know we both stand the same position on the Islam thing. Again, whatever I can do to keep the FAR loony-left out of office is what I have to do. A vote for Schlesinger is a vote for Lamont, unfortunately.

it DOES make a difference.

it's the difference we as Americans are PRIVILIDGED to have a say in what goes on. If you don't want to vote, perhaps iraq is a nice place to move to. You'll never have to vote again

Um, contrary: Iraq Votes quite well. 68% turn-out, and they were being shot at !

Purple fingers, yo.

umm, i'll pass.. i like it here.. i just dont care to vote, only because i dont follow up on stuff like that.. ie: watch debates and stuff of that nature.. if i did go vote i would just pick what name i liked best.. :shrug2:

Non-voters are teh p4th3t1c.

You owe it to US to ask one question of all of your government: How will they affect our hobby ?

There are lawmakers out there, today, that are campaigning on taking OUR cars off the streets. Making our hobby illegal. They need to be stopped, and ain't no one gonna do it but us.

So if you don't care about gun control, foriegn policy or anything mainstream concerning: You should be concerned about your goddam hobby. If you "don't care about anything" but playing Xbox and entering cheat codes on GTA Vice City, then please kill yourself.

That's the main reason I vote.

Get your goddamn fat politician hands off my cars and off my videogames.

Grand theft auto DID NOT kill that person, a demented child with irresponsible parents did.

Some of these areas need some help. All of california, Delaware, Charlotte NC, Miami/Dade, NYC, Hartford.. shit the list goes on...
They are passing the most arcane and machiavellian anti-car laws you can imagine.

Back