get off your ass and go vote.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love it when people get butthurt when they're called out. :D

Lame, it doesn't take much effort to vote. OR, makes it even easier, just have to fill out my ballot and drop in the mail anytime before last friday, or drop it off at an elections office by this evening. There isn't any excuse for not voting except laziness. So don't ever, and I mean ever, complain about what your government does if you don't vote.

Remember this?

voters.jpg

Get out there and vote!!

let me give up my rights because almost 7 years ago people couldnt count or what ever that was...

thats a stupid way to look at it

I was at the booth the instant the polling offices opened.

Hopefully today some balance will be restored to the Force.

7 years ago, people COULD count. The results were contested by ManBearPig because he didn't win. At the end of the count, wouldn't you know it - The count was right.

everyone's confidence was shaken about the voting techniques. my confidence was shaken about the miserable Left and their witchhunt against those who stated polar opinions.

dem_party_seal.jpg

My God that is the ugliest child I've seen in a long time.

Shame on you Steve. Shame on you for making my eyes hurt like that.

And the Right doesn't go on the same witch hunt? Or have you not heard the slopping sounds of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh shoving their foot in and out of their mouths.

My confidence is shaken in the fact that the Right stoops to lows such as using autodialers to call people during all hours of the night with messages from the Democrats trying to anger voters.

This is, by the way, highly illegal. Nothing new from the Right side of the table.

My confidence is shaken in the fact that the Right stoops to lows such as using autodialers to call people during all hours of the night with messages from the Democrats trying to anger voters.

This is, by the way, highly illegal. Nothing new from the Right side of the table.

That's a fact is it ? Show me.

I read the articles. ABC said "The Messages are from both Republican and Democrat parties. They will either push their respective candidate, or sling mud to the opposition" and one guy said "They mentioned (her) name and made it sound like they were pushing for her, making her look bad with late night robocalls.

Comprehension, young padouin.

And the Right doesn't go on the same witch hunt? Or have you not heard the slopping sounds of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh shoving their foot in and out of their mouths.

Ann Coulter. Rush Limbaugh. Slopping sounds.

Why do both ends of the political spectrum have to blind and disgust me today?!

That's a fact is it ? Show me.

I read the articles. ABC said "The Messages are from both Republican and Democrat parties. They will either push their respective candidate, or sling mud to the opposition" and one guy said "They mentioned (her) name and made it sound like they were pushing for her, making her look bad with late night robocalls.

Comprehension, young padouin.

"In 53 Congressional campaigns across the country, including the Pennsylvania 6th, the Connecticut 4th, the North Carolina 11th, the New Hampshire 2nd, and the Illinois 6th and 8th (and possibly all races), the National Republican Congressional Committee is conducting a $2.1 million campaign to make it appear as if Democrats are spamming callers with telemarketing calls. The NRCC hired Conquest Communications Group to conduct a massive nationwide robocalling campaign with calls specifically scripted to appear as if they're coming from the Democratic candidate — in violation of FCC regulations on such 'robocalls,' which requires the identity of the caller to be stated at the beginning of the message [47 CFR 64.1200(b)(1)]. The call begins with 'Hello. I'm calling with information about,' and then says the name of the Democratic candidate. There is then a pause; if the recipient hangs up here, they will receive repeated calls back with the same message, potentially up to 18 times or more (according to one callee). If the callee doesn't hang up, they hear a smear message from the machine about the Democratic candidate. The NRCC thinks the legality of the calls is, conveniently, a 'complicated legal question that's not going to get adjudicated this weekend.'"

All's fair in politics. If dirty tactics work, you're a fool not to use them, because you won't get elected. If you can manipulate a vote count in your favor, of course you'll do it. No one in higher government positions got there because they were ethical, or fair. This country was built by cutthroat crooked "businessmen". It is the foundation of a capitalistic democracy. Kill or be killed. Fuck them before they fuck you, It's the American way.

E got one of those calls from nancy johnson (our area rep) but it started out saying "this is a message about chris shays"

90% of prople would simply hang up, and get pissed at shays...
but in the end, it was that old whore starting shit

It's makes me sad that the US population doesn't get off their fat fucking lazy lard asses to go vote. It's sad that 63 Million people can watch a completely pathertic and pointless TV show and then vote for some talentless fucktard to go make millions of dollars. Just another reason why we are the laughing stock of the world.

So it'd be nice to see our generation actually make a differnce and generate the highest turnout ever recorded. Put down your fucking XBOX, PS(whaterver), Nintendo, kill your television and pull your thumbs out of your asses and spend the few minutes it takes to place a vote.

It's all you ass clowns that think oh my vote doesn't count so I'm not going to vote that can make a substaintial difference. if you don;t vote you're doing exactly what your government wants you to do.

chris murphy ... but yeah ... and one????? try 30 something in the past 3 weeks

and exactly it started out all nice sounding like they were calling me for murphy then started slamming him left and right with all sorts of bullshit about 15 seconds in ... i guess they figure by that time most of the people who will simply be annoyed will hang up and be pissed off at murphy ... and the ones that do stick around will get to hear that chris murphy wants to eat your children and shit them back out and use the fetus fecal matter for stem cell research

I can not...repeat...can not vote....

I refuse to.

nor do I want to vote. It's another year where whoever gets in office will not effect me at all, or effect my goals as a citizen. Now, if there was a person to vote for that stood up and wanted to ban, arrest, and deport permanently... illegal aliens...then I might consider. All the hype in this election is towards BS thoughts that were to ridicule the opponents....as they didn't have a real foot to stand on while the bash the other party. Have both canidates come to my house, talk to me, and have them tell me why it is important for me to vote for them...what will I lose, what will I gain, and why my single vote will help them get into office so they can make $400,000 a year...

Do you honestly think they even care about us low life's that struggle to make anything that will not line their pockets? Both will raise or add more taxes, both will not be able to lower gas prices, both can't bring world peace, both can't...well....the list can go on, and on....and it will be another scene from some horrid B rated dystopian film...your dead if you do, and dead if you don't.

Plus watching such prominent candidates throw millions for commercials that will only net them a job that will only get them table scraps back after their in office....I saw that they ...err... all of the candidates are too stupid to run my life.

If a real guy or gal is worthy to the public to be in any office, then their reputation and name will get them there...not their check book and donated money.... all that money could have been better spent feeding the homeless or something.

My name is Clayton, and I approve this message.....

Back