Get off your back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i heard that sone before. pretty funny....im checking out the video.

ok i got that video, the first one was just out there.

Last edited:
and they blame mexicans for having a millions kids and using tax payers' money. these poeple fucking make me sick. if its god will then go ahead and do your thing....BUT DON'T FUCKING HAVE TO MAKE ME PAY FOR IT!

all these people want is to have free shit and attention. If we take that away i bet they would stop having them. They would be living on the streets having all those kids shoplifiting a purse snatching just like the old days.

fucking makes me sick other people see this and go,"ohh we need to help them." Nobody helped my parents when they were living in a cinderblock square with no heat or carpet. just a fucking stove and a small bed. My dad had to man up leave us to come here and start new. No here i am typing from my nice cozy office waiting to get in my truck to see my wife.

fucking bull crap.
you don't have to pay for it. you don't have to pay for any of it. and they aren't on tv to get attention. i'm sure the tv went to them. if people weren't interested in it, they wouldn't have a show.

this family is far from being compared to a low income family or immigrant family. they are just religious weirdos.

at least they haven't used all sorts fertility drugs and shit. that bitch just likes to get laid.

you don't have to pay for it. you don't have to pay for any of it. and they aren't on tv to get attention. i'm sure the tv went to them. if people weren't interested in it, they wouldn't have a show.

this family is far from being compared to a low income family or immigrant family. they are just religious weirdos.

at least they haven't used all sorts fertility drugs and shit. that bitch just likes to get laid.

i just read your post about them being loaded. my bad. definitly just weirdo's.
i retract my statement about comparong them to others

Back