get paid to drive your car.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I already get paid to drive my car. I deliver pizzas. 75 cents per delivery. woo.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 16 2004, 10:30 PM
I already get paid to drive my car. I deliver pizzas. 75 cents per delivery. woo.

are you fucking kidding me? you need to deliver 15 pizzas abn hour to make minum wage?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 17 2004, 12:41 AM-->
revolution8k
@Jul 16 2004, 10:30 PM

are you fucking kidding me? you need to deliver 15 pizzas abn hour to make minum wage?

uh yeah... that is on top of my hourly wage... and tips...

I took 16 runs today, so I made 12 dollars in fees alone, walked out with 47 in tips which is pretty damn good for an 11-8 shift. ;)

I talked to a woman that got her car "Free" from this company. She was a college student with a PT Cruiser (When PT Cruisers were new, and totally the shit).

You have to have a remarkable car, in a high-traffic demographic area. I live in a very small New England town, and drive the oldest cars in that town. They wouldn't even look at someone like me.

Plus, she had a huge "Graco Baby Stroller" ad on her car. I mean come the hell on.

-> Steve

Thats pretty gay...i would rather pay for a car than drive one around with a huge ad on it for publicity...what about insurance...i bet they dont cover that..im only paying $38 a month for my hatch a new car would kill me

yea if u get a car from them u gotta pay insurance and gas. But i wouldnt mind driving around with an ad on my car for up to 3200 a month, but thats just me.

oh i didnt even goto the site...so they pay you to drive that car....then i would do it in a heartbeat
It would be my winterbeater and work car

Back