Get Skinny!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
carnyc.jpg

What an idiot.... He obviously needed to go faster =P. Either that, or he hasn't waxed his car in a while. We all know to put on an extra layer for situations like this.

the intersection coming to my office is two lanes one way with a right into left merge about 100yrds from our parking lot which is hidden behind a building and is frequented by speed trap cops (we're right by the boys and girls club)

so this bitch on the right of me in her accent wants to do the whole fast off the line and jump ahead of me in the merge coming of the red. I hate people like this. I keep her door to door right up to the merge, we must be doing 50mph lmao (crazy bitch). Then I slow way down at the last second to let her merge ahead of me just before we clear the building AND......

no cop, FUCK

I'll get her tomorrow...

Repost! haha I know I've seen those pictures here before. :D

the intersection coming to my office is two lanes one way with a right into left merge about 100yrds from our parking lot which is hidden behind a building and is frequented by speed trap cops (we're right by the boys and girls club)

so this bitch on the right of me in her accent wants to do the whole fast off the line and jump ahead of me in the merge coming of the red. I hate people like this. I keep her door to door right up to the merge, we must be doing 50mph lmao (crazy bitch). Then I slow way down at the last second to let her merge ahead of me just before we clear the building AND......

no cop, FUCK

I'll get her tomorrow...
no fuck that, let that bitch just crash. 50 mph, she'll be ok lol

Back