Get your check book out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i know that, but I likey!..the GT-R would be more than enough for me...

if you read.......... the r34 was motorex'ed before they went under, so yes, its 100% us legal.

jdm honda tpye R........ WHY?

im quite sure that is a replica B. Especially since it has a the engine it does and the tremec tranny.

The replica's are still hella expensive. We had one at Foreign Cars a while back, but they sold it while i was on vacation. I know for a fact the manager wouldnt have approved anything under 350k.

josuedc2 said:
is the r34 legal to drive on us?How bout a jdm honda type r

Yes you can get a JDM Type R in the US .... there are quite a few of them around.

And B, you ask WHY the Type R?

Because they're sex ... that's why.

That GTR rocks my ass btw .... beautiful.

adnoh said:
Yes you can get a JDM Type R in the US .... there are quite a few of them around.

yup u got it

rawr...double post again and i will break your thumbs.

That is all...Wait...oh yeah, JDM Type R...yeah, it r teh sux0rz.

pissedoffsol said:
if this thing really has 0 miles on it, its gotta be worth 5 mill
Park Place Ltd - Exotic Car Dealer

umm... few things B..

#1. Electric fans like that weren't available in 1964.
#2. Neither were detachable face CD Players.
#3. Notice Tranny is TBD... And if you read the description, it says pick your motor...

My guess, they offer custom built daytonas...

josuedc2 said:
adnoh said:

yup u got it

They're sex when you're a 17 year old.
after teen hood you grow out of those.

i got a friend here in Georgia that has 2 R33 Skylines and 1 R32 Skyline...the R32 is his daily driver...if any of you remember the yellow skyline that was named Big Bird and climbed Pike's Peak..and also had an appearance in the first f&f...he now owns that one...but when he bought that one...it looked like ass...still does look like ass...needs a lot of work

Back