Get your tissues out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was cringing through about half that video...

I'll bet it easy as fawk to break your neck in an accident on one of thsoe. :blink:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Dec 11 2003, 02:23 AM
I was cringing through about half that video...

I'll bet it easy as fawk to break your neck in an accident on one of thsoe. :blink:

so when are you getting yours =)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Dec 11 2003, 02:23 AM

broke mine :(

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Dec 11 2003, 10:46 AM
and thus... another reason why i'd rather ride an HD instead of a crotch rocket... :)

another reason I'd rather ride on 4 wheels while encased in steel. :)

damn, the one guy did a wheely and was MORE then 90 degrees uprite. :eek:

Some of those crashes were insane. There was even a guy in there that was understeer a bunch.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Dec 11 2003, 11:46 AM
and thus... another reason why i'd rather ride an HD instead of a crotch rocket... :)

WTF is that shit? thats like saying bullets are bad so you wont buy a shotgun but handguns are fine

E was doing like 45ish when a truck made a left turn right in front of him and E went right into the rear bed/wheel area

driving a crotch rocket has no higher risk of crashing then on a HD unless you are a dumb ass and ride it like one I think you have a higher chance of getting out of a crash on a crotch rocket due to much better brakes as with being able to make much quicker turns HDs suck ass in both fields unless its a buell

People that think like you piss me off

:concur:

shit happens regardless of what you are riding

Back