Gettin New Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have an 88 CRX HF, and I am gettin a new exhaust system, mine finally got to me and rusted through and fell off... what is the best i can get? and they keep saying exhaust for SI and DX, will that system bolt up to my HF?
thanks
Jerry

i think they are all the same, but i would get tanabe. if they are different, you might have to get custom piping

i have custom 2.25" cat-back piping done by the muffler shop where i got my exhaust, and a Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, which came recommended by this site's admin (pissedoffsol). i'm very happy with it. it added power without being too loud...and it looks stock. total cost including the installation: $120!! the pipes were not mandrel bent though. the shop did not have that capability.

ricexxxboy, how did u get the pipes in there? were they bent already or what?

the shop used pipes from their stock and just bent and cut them with their machine. they used my old stock pipes as guides.

If I were you, I would get a Thermal R&D cat-back exhaust. I had one on my 97 civic, and I got nothing but compliments on the sound and performance. It sounds very deep, unlike most CRX's that are just obnoxiously loud. Most of the CRX's I have seen sound way to loud and like crap. I just bought a CRX and I would not put any exhaust on it except Thermal R&D. If you don't choose Thermal, GReddy makes a really good exhaust for the CRX.

Back