Getting a Bike.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Texas is terrible. Helmets are optional, so no one ever wears a helmet. Its a rare thing.. "look! A biker with a helmet on!" Whats funny is, its cool to have a crotch rocket with an arai or shoei hanging off the side of it. Never on the fucker's head, but just hanging there looking cool.

maybe they think it will act as a frame slider. if they hold on to the bike while it goes down, it will keep them far enough from the ground to not get hurt.

Texas is terrible. Helmets are optional, so no one ever wears a helmet. Its a rare thing.. "look! A biker with a helmet on!" Whats funny is, its cool to have a crotch rocket with an arai or shoei hanging off the side of it. Never on the fucker's head, but just hanging there looking cool.

its the same in CT

Yeah, I was horrified when I went to AJ's party and saw all the bikers wearing only sunglasses....

"Texas is great."

No helmet laws are meant to protect myself and my taxes. Rather than having to pay for medical bills, only a single payment for the funeral is necessary.

No helmet laws are meant to protect myself and my taxes. Rather than having to pay for medical bills, only a single payment for the funeral is necessary.
:werd:

Even in Illinois, who's slogan should be changed from 'Land of Lincoln' to 'We get the feeling our government hates freedom', helmets are optional. :eek:

ohio is optional, pennsylvania isn't last I knew. I only ever go out with a helmet and a pair of jeans. maybe a coat if its cold. maybe 3 coats if its february and I just got my bike and im excited cause its the first day it was above 32 degrees and there was no ice on the road, but there was in my parking area so I got stuck in a rut and had a hell of a time getting the bike out but once I got it on the road it was fine. not that I've ever been in that situation.

here are a few pics of the new bike.

havent been riding it lately cuz its been raining in utah for 2 weeks now.
here ya go.....
taken w/ nikon d40

Img0013.jpg
Img0017.jpg
Img0026.jpg

Gratz on the bike! Be careful on those new tires! Break them in carefully. New tires have manufacturing oils and things embeded into them and that makes them very slick for the first several miles.

Gratz on the bike! Be careful on those new tires! Break them in carefully. New tires have manufacturing oils and things embeded into them and that makes them very slick for the first several miles.

It's ok the bike doesn't make enough power to break them loose, even with oil on the tires =)

I'm not feeling the pictures, go out and take some more =)

It's ok the bike doesn't make enough power to break them loose, even with oil on the tires =)

I'm not feeling the pictures, go out and take some more =)

Werd, you've got a decent camera and a brand new bike.

At least pose the bike and play with the settings.

man u guys are in for a treat!
i'm setting up a photo shoot with two girls (my ex autumn and her gorgeous blond friend who i have no idea what her name is) and my photographer maria. kind of an urban theme. maria and autumn agreed that they are comfortable with semi or full on nude pics, but the blond chick hasn't let me know yet. but this wont happen till at least the end of July.....:(:(:(...SORRY YOU HORNY B*ST*RDS.!
And they already agreed to do it agian next year(hopefully i'll have a new ride)
soo i will def keep ya posted.

ride safe

the few weeks ive had it, no problems. just tightening things. but thats just hyosung, cuz it even states in the manual to tighten at 600 miles.
The only problem I have is gorgeous women keep asking for a ride.
My damn near perfect looking boss even wants a ride.
but quality and handling is what matters most, and it is.

Back