getting a DSM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im keeping it stock for a while, and i've heard testimonies of the problems they have.
i'll check it out later today i hope and see if anythings wrong, i still dont buy into the dogma that all DSMs are trouble prone

Originally posted by silver@Nov 1 2003, 12:28 PM
im keeping it stock for a while, and i've heard testimonies of the problems they have.
i'll check it out later today i hope and see if anythings wrong, i still dont buy into the dogma that all DSMs are trouble prone

Thats cool - best o luck, ill wave when your car passes mine on the track.

BTW< the Galant swap (6bolt) can be had for around 1500$ for everything (or prolly less)

Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 1 2003, 12:23 PM
yeah, once guy has a car with some problems. so that must be the same for every other car like his. riiiigh. <_<

English please ?

he's saying just because you know 1 person who has troublesdoesn't mean they all do
my cus used to have an 88 GT all motor that was in the twelves and it was his daily driver. The only thing he suffered from was low gass milage

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Nov 1 2003, 05:49 PM-->
@Nov 1 2003, 12:23 PM
yeah, once guy has a car with some problems. so that must be the same for every other car like his. riiiigh. <_<

English please ?

He was being sarcastic. saying that because your neighbor has an old ass 89 Cobra...that must mean ALL Cobras are just piles of shit. <_<

I agree. Wonderful reasoning you have there. :roll:

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Nov 1 2003, 12:57 PM-->
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Nov 1 2003, 05:49 PM
Prowler
yeah, once guy has a car with some problems. so that must be the same for every other car like his. riiiigh.  <_<

English please ?

He was being sarcastic. saying that because your neighbor has an old ass 89 Cobra...that must mean ALL Cobras are just piles of shit. <_<

I'm not even gonna argue something this stupid.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Nov 1 2003, 06:11 PM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 1 2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Nov 1 2003, 05:49 PM
Prowler
yeah, once guy has a car with some problems. so that must be the same for every other car like his. riiiigh.  <_<

English please ?

I'm not even gonna argue something this stupid.

:p

lmao take it easy. It's what you would call a difference in opinion. ;)

gonna go see it now..if all checks out i think im getting it :)

Back