Getting a Stang!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 30 2003, 10:57 PM-->
TypeRcivic
@Aug 30 2003, 12:42 PM
Damn i can see this turning into getanycarxceptahonda.com, the owner hates them, 2 Mods own Mustangs, and a couple of other people like Nissans better.

That's because... guess what? *gasp* Hondas aren't the be- all end- all of performance! Oh nooeess!!!11!!! Say it ain't so, Honkey! You mean that there actually are other cars out there that are better than a $12,000 Civic?

Yep. I'll *NEVER* own a Honda again. Unless they build something like what I described in that new Acura thread, never again. My AllTrac with a $6 Home Depot- spec boost controller walked all over a C5 powered del Sol today, and is capable of 155+ MPH. Handling, the del Sol wins because it has ITR suspension, but do what he did to my car and the AllTrac would handle better. I'm not saying Hondas are junk. They're fine, fine automobiles. But christ, open your mind to what else is out there!

I know there is other shit out there, but when you come to a site called HONDASWAP.COM you dont expect people with Mustangs and other assorted cars to be putting down Hondas so much.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 30 2003, 10:57 PM-->
TypeRcivic
@Aug 30 2003, 12:42 PM
Damn i can see this turning into getanycarxceptahonda.com, the owner hates them, 2 Mods own Mustangs, and a couple of other people like Nissans better.

guess what? *gasp* Hondas aren't the be- all end- all of performance! ........I'm not saying Hondas are junk. They're fine, fine automobiles. But christ, open your mind to what else is out there!

Yeah and quit with the domestic bashing, cuz it gets real old, real quick. there are plenty of other cars ot there that are good

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 30 2003, 11:03 PM
Man, you sure do love your alltrac don't you?

Sure do. And I'm proud as a motherfucker about owning one too.

I don't talk out my ass. I only speak from experience, and the reason I'm AllTrac this and AllTrac that because it's the only non- Honda I've seriously driven (or owned.) I'm not going to talk about how a Corvette is "better" because I've never driven one.

I wouldn't buy the 302 because im in CA and i gotta have it smog legal

Originally posted by TypeRcivic@Aug 30 2003, 11:05 PM

I know there is other shit out there, but when you come to a site called HONDASWAP.COM you dont expect people with Mustangs and other assorted cars to be putting down Hondas so much.

Hey numbnuts, read my fuckin' post! I'm NOT putting Hondas down. I'm just saying that retards like you that talk like the Honda can NEVAR lose and that if you had an unlimited budget, you'd get a fucking Civic and that hey, I got a free motor, but it's a Ford (implying that owning a Ford product is a curse) need to open their fucking minds to other cars and stop being so automotively ignorant.

Other than that i would buy it
I might actually look for an old mustang, like 67-69 so maybe if u still ahve it then

Fuckin idiots think that jsut because you CAN get a honda into the 12's or lower, that they are all of a sudden the best car ever. Theres a lot of other better cars out there and some of you are too fuckin blind to see it

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 30 2003, 11:13 PM-->
TypeRcivic
@Aug 30 2003, 11:05 PM

Hey numbnuts, read my fuckin' post! I'm NOT putting Hondas down. I'm just saying that retards like you that talk like the Honda can NEVAR lose and that if you had an unlimited budget, you'd get a fucking Civic and that hey, I got a free motor, but it's a Ford (implying that owning a Ford product is a curse) need to open their fucking minds to other cars and stop being so automotively ignorant.

hey man, Chev fan here, I've been down both roads with ford and chev. And my chev went to 300k and still ran great, well, ford isn't such a good runner...but oh well, I do like hondas, But they are by far not the fastest car out there, and I will not limit myself to owning a honda OR not owning one. I go for GOOD DEALS! And that it. A good deal is a good deal! I hate people that get into a honda or acura and think they are the fastest on the road, believe me I know one, he was saying he thought he could drop on a Vtec head and 75 shot and beat a Zcoupe! I laughed my ass off at him and so did the guy who owned the coupe. By saying I ITS A FORD, just means I haven't had much luck with them, but I do have to say I would love a Boss!! :worthy:

Originally posted by djyox@Aug 30 2003, 11:18 PM
By saying I ITS A FORD, just means I haven't had much luck with them,

I wasn't referring to you specifically. I know you're a domestic guy. I was using that referring to the assclowns that think that unless it's made in Japan, it's total garbage, not even worth it's weight in scrap metal.

I dunno I was watching something on TV about 2 years ago about the boss and mmmmmm they sure run nice....

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 30 2003, 11:21 PM-->
@Aug 30 2003, 11:18 PM
By saying I ITS A FORD, just means I haven't had much luck with them,

I wasn't referring to you specifically. I know you're a domestic guy. I was using that referring to the assclowns that think that unless it's made in Japan, it's total garbage, not even worth it's weight in scrap metal.

Alright, I wasn't lashing out I just though that you were aiming it at me...so I felt I had to plea my case. But yeah, imports, domestics are both great...I think each car can do or be something worth while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back