Getting An Alfa Romeo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

Just pumped up about it...its an older one don't know the year thinking about a late 70s to mid 80s. I believe its a GTV but dunno for sure, gotta go look at again, picking it up for about $50 BWWWAAAhAHAHA! so not too worryed about it. and it RUNS! and not too bad of rust....I will be needing to redo the whole body, but ahh what ever....needs new tires as 4 of them are flat and wont hold air. and I know nothing about these cars. I mean I know a bit, but when it comes down to doing anything motor wise.....I'm SOL, a buddy of mine was telling me about the carbs that are on there. and shit, so I was wondering if you guys know any good sites.

heloo and welcome to HONDA swap.....

<<<EDIT>>>

and if your posting that then I would just like to let everyone know I'm buying a newspaper in the morning!!!!!! :D

I get all kinds of deals from garages around my house, people just don't or can't pay for the work that has been done to it. so you can get them cheap that way, so far I got a very clean 90 si and now this....WHOOHOO.....it will be nice if I can get it all done...if not should be able to sell 10 times what I payed for it.

do the body work and then sell it, you will make a good amount of profit on it...

Back